Zandalar portal from orgrimmar takes you to the docks

Same, issue is still occurring for me as well. Kind of a bummer as I was getting close to finishing off the BFA campaign

1 Like

I’m not sure if we’re suffering from the same issue, but this seems to be very similar to what I’m experiencing here

This is quite frustrating. I was wondering why it did this, and I stumbled upon this post. I’ll keep checking it to see if there’s any updates!

Still happening to me. I check daily.

This has been a top issue in the Bug section for almost a week, and this is the zone all new players who choose a Horde race get funneled to. You’d think it would be a top priority. Then again, Orgrimmar has been busted phasing-wise for new players until you unlock the Hearth of Azeroth for almost 4 years.

1 Like

That should only be done for a portal from Valdrakken. It should not be the default for the portal from Orgrimmar. They are able to do that the portal for Uldum - the Valdrakken portal takes you to a different location than the one from Orgrimmar. There is no reason they should not be able to do that for the Zuldazar portal as well!

I am having this issue too cant go to mecha area because door is closed on the union in zaldazar and also cant start 8.1 because talanji isnt in the great seal

Today the innkeeper is back, and the emissary saying Talanji’s coronation is about to begin is gone. Portal still incorrectly takes me to the docks. Baby steps?

3 Likes

Ive noticed some of the phasing issues in Dazar’alor have been resolved, however the portal is still taking us to the docks…

3 Likes

High key suspect it’s intentional with the inclusion of BFA dungeons in the Mythic rotation

To get to Kul Tiras from Zandalar horde-side is via the boat at the docks

Alliance has everything centralized near the portal room, but for the Horde, the docks are at the opposite end of the city from the portal room

Sorry for double posting but on the assumption it is an intentional change for the sake of Mythic+ mobility, I made a PTR Thread asking for a portal

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/portal-to-zandalar-vs-mythic-solution-inconvenience/1637898

This still isn’t fixed.

I’m having the same problem with my horde characters. The portal to Dazar’alor from the Orgrimmar portal room used to take my character to the Great Seal, but it now takes them to the docks instead. Please change it back to the way it was.

3 Likes

It’s Sept. now and still isn’t fixed. Perhaps it will get fixed when season 3 begins? I hope…

4 Likes

pls move the portal back. farming bfa content is not fun, when you need to fly up everytime you want to nazjatar or dazarlor raid

2 Likes

54 days since the op wrote the post and it still hasn’t been fixed

Still a problem…

Still an issue new and veteran players are having…

1 Like

Please fix the portal, trying to finish Nazjatar and I have to fly from the Port every time.

2 Likes

next season we have atal dazar as a dungeon. i still have hope they fix it

2 Likes