You will never be satisfied with Anduin, won't you?

Actually, you’re wrong. Watching your side unravel as BfA progressed was delicious entertainment. :rofl:

I mean, since you like to play this game a lot. Your side having a full blown meltdown over Teldrassil was fun to watch.

Munches popcorn as the light poking officially commence

3 Likes

What happens when the proverbial pendulum starts swinging back? I mean, consider the fact that the Alliance’s biggest fangirl, Golden got the boot and the guy that got accused (unfairly) of favoring the Horde is back.

4 Likes

Was there some article that actually says why she was “let go” or are we just speculating?

1 Like

She posted on Twitter/X about it.

2 Likes

There was word about it.

2 Likes

What happens? TWW Happens. A Horde-centric expansion where Thrall and Gazlowe are the main characters and Undermine is the main city.

That’s what happens.

The difference is, I am not salty or bitter about this stuff. I don’t care. :slight_smile:

Headcanon/fanfiction.

If you’re going to lie, at least lie well.

4 Likes

You spelled Alleria and Anduin wrong again and you also spelled Khaz Algar wrong. It’s okay that you’re confused though

2 Likes

Thrall and Gazlowe are all over the marketing material.

Stop the fake news.

Spelled Anduin and Alleria wrong again

At least get the actual main characters right if you’re going for the low effort bait

2 Likes

“I DON’T CARE!” The Man Claimed He Who Didn’t Care screamed at the top of his lungs, constantly, and to anyone who would listen.

2 Likes

And about time huh? But good on you for not minding.

1 Like

Thanks for the responses… however, the linked Twitter/X post doesn’t say why she was laid off.

Not a big deal just seems to some general assumptions running around and was curious if they actually had a basis beyond speculation…

I for example speculate that the Shaman class is being treated like it is in the beta and enhancement especially because there is no dev who still cares about the class. I also speculate that Ion wasn’t getting enough tears and rage for his morning pick me up, so he put the kibosh on the “all races for all classes” development.

1 Like

It was part of the massive layoff Microsoft had. 1,300 people were let go. Or it at least coincides with it

2 Likes

Now that’s interesting timing. Still makes me wonder why.

IIRC they also downsized their lore team as well.

Oh well. Not like I’ll care in a few minutes. Prior to this thread I’d forgotten about Golden and I’ll probably forget again.

1 Like

Yeah, I kinda forgot myself she was no longer on the team. Been having fun with pre expac event now that blizz changed it and it’s way less laggy and actually playable :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_nod:

2 Likes

First they came for Anduin. Then, for Turalyon.

Now, they are latching onto the “Evil Arathi” taking over.

At what point will Horde players realize that they are not getting a counterpart to SoO?

It’s been 11 years and counting and they still haven’t realized. You are NOT raiding Stormwind. :rofl:

The arathi are literally described as intolerant, will you actually pay attention to the game or do you just pay the sub to say how much you don’t like horde players over and over

1 Like

I don’t care about the Arathi.

Maybe try to read My post and see the point instead of wasting My time.