You refuse to listen to your community (about twinks)

Yea, well let me know when you are queing in the 30s so i can make you feel appreciated.

4 Likes

I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

110+ against Twinks you win! Congratulations! Enjoy your long waiting queue for a battleground.

This is fake news.

3 Likes

Hold up. I may just be a old grandpa from the old days but didn’t they once have it so if you locked your xp and entered bg’s you would only get paired with others who did the same?

I must be going senile in my years as I did not realize they stopped this?
Then there is your solution for the Twink issue. Just bring that back, that way the twinks get to fight others that lock their xp while the lvers can avoid all the trouble.

5 Likes

Greek Community Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas

“BFA made a one time rework of every creature, item, and ability in the game from 2004-2018, converting them to a system which allows allows us to just say “we can nerf these by 30%” under the hood, change one number and the rest of the game will just work.”

Gearing in BFA is the most a balanced and accessible it has ever been for the lower brackets in WoW.
There is no need to disrupt any form of the population with the access to these options.

1 Like

They eventually will, and then the twink community will once again die off as it should.

1 Like

We haven’t died yet, the future looks bright.
It’s nice to have recognition and support via tuning/hotfix/balance from Blizzard within the brackets.
BFA has created the most customization ever available, and it is AWESOME!

Stayin’ Alive

The twink community died in short order the first time the queues were separated. It will happen again.

You’re delusional if you think Blizzard is actively supporting you with any change they make, rofl.

1 Like

Wait 
We can twink!? 
in Reg BG’s ?..
OMG!!!
Now I know what I’m doing for January :smiley:

4 Likes

There has been lots of support from Blizzard.
Numerous tuning/hotfix/balance challenges have been met, that solely effect the lower brackets.

Blizzard is very much aware and in control of what happens within our brackets.

This is the classic coup de grace for typically unaware posters on this subject.
And no they did not.

Hahahahaha
Hah

Comedy gold.

twining at low lvl is the most fun i had in bg’s , this is how end game bg’s should be ran new guys are face rolled and the more veteran pvp players should have a advantage from how long they played and gear based but nah blizzard insist that we scale everything , like fr wow lasted this long with twinks it could last a few more.

Please stop with the ignorant and broad posts, you can’t compare someone passing by, to a person that has all the best gear, thru enchants and dungeons.

3 Likes

Enforcers? That made spit out my Corona!

The most logical post of the week.

1 Like

Same 10 people defending twinks on every QQ tread.

This from someone who has twinked since BC - Facts

After they separated the Qs, twinking was pretty much dead. Aside from the 19’s and 29’s, and some random spurs from other brackets (70’s when everyone had brutal), you had hours long queues for most of the brackets. Random brackets have always had ± 10 mins Qs. Had to retire my 39 (buahh) and 49 due to this.

Opinion (with a lot of sense)
Blizz only merged Twinks and randoms after 2 things:
PVP Templates
Very low number of twinks and twink cries of Q’s not popping up.

If the states of BGs keep scaling the way there have the past 2 months, it’s only a matter of time before Bliz separate the Q’s again.

On a side note, since leveling is sooo fast now, do you realize what a waste of time is to get BIS for what? 2 hours of play before needing new gear? And don’t bring enchanted heirlooms because any twink worth their weight with tell you, It Doesn’t matter, is not good enough. A group of enchanted heirloomers will not beat a geared healer with their BIS DPS. Period.

Wanting people to gear in this conditions is equivalent of asking for a separate bracket. Keep asking, won’t be the first time you get your wish granted.

10 Likes

Totally agree it’s time this was stopped.

2 Likes

Go Level in dungeons and quests
This is the point of twinking. Take a character to its full potential in the bracket and win. What happens at level 120 fresh, should they be put in their own bracket as well so they are not beaten up on? I have no twinks but also have nothing against what they do. every once in awhile ill lock xp on a character and have fun for awhile then move on. Stop your protesting and play.

6 Likes

I love the clowns that actually think queue’s will die without twinks. When queue’s were separated queue’s were very much alive for BOTH FACTIONS, I know, I was there. Facts are, twinks are people that are too bad at the game to competitively PVP at max level, and too bad at the game to PVP at low level without an absurd advantage over everyone else. INB4 “Anyone can get these BiS items hurr durr” THE MAJORITY do not want to lock their xp and farm and spent gold to get the best items and best enchants. THE MAJORITY, are trying to ENJOY THE GAME and do some BG’s to level in between quests because they’re burnt out from spamming dungeons for the last 10 years

2 Likes