You refuse to listen to your community (about twinks)

A lot of what you said is just not true at all lol. Will queues die without twinks? No, but when they weren’t around, the queues were a hell of a lot longer. A lot of people twink because they want to compete in pvp without having to level an entire new character, some enjoy the expansions they twink in, and sure some enjoy stomping ungeared players. But guess what…it’s a game. Have you ever played a game where players who put more time into gearing an account shouldn’t be better than players who don’t?

As for your choice to not enchant/get gear. That’s fine, but don’t complain about others doing it. You can pay for enchants once, and just transfer the BoA around. Running dungeons gets you gear equal to twinks. I have leveled plenty of alts this expansion to know twinks are not as bad as you act.

3 Likes

“Twinks are not as bad as you act” a mage having more than double my rogues health, hitting me for about half of my health, is not as bad as I think? Disc priests and MW’s living through 2-3 people blowing everything on them? BoA’s are NOT on par with twink gear anymore. there was a point and time where enchanted BoA’s were enough to deal with people that are twinked out given you were better than them, which is more often than not.

4 Likes

You do realize that in some cases BoAs are literally parts of certain twink set ups, right? Take 5 second to compare a twink ilvl to BoAs. They’re almost exactly the same. If the mage had double your rogues health, then that mage was probably the max level for the bracket and BiS gear. It’s simple. If the healers weren’t getting downed from 2-3 people using their CDs, then the dps were bad/severly undergeared and probably not using CC properly.

Once again, if you are not geared and you aren’t max level in that bracket, you should not be as good as someone who is.

Can you be more specific? The only bracket we know of where this should be possible is 119. Or possibly lvl 19 but that bracket is the biggest twink bracket in the game. If you enter lvl 19 with ~700 health you are dumb.

And if that 119 mage hit you for 15 - 20k (assuming you have 30 - 40k health on a level 111 - 113 character) health then they probably had bezerker buff or were a temple orb carrier. I had an arcane mage crit me in that bracket for 24k arcane blast but I don’t think they were a twink and they had 100% damage boost from holding the orb so long.

I dislike people making claims without specifics. Like those that say twinks go around “one and two shotting people”. I have a few twinks and have never once seen a one shot. If there ever was a two shot it was under specific circumstances. Like person had 330% orb debuff from temple or an arcane mage with bezerker crit twice in a row.

4 Likes

While I wasn’t one-shot, I was two-shot.

IIRC It was in the 40’s bracket and I was about 47 on my mage. Two 49 hunters both used aimed shot on me, and I died. Neither of them had Berserk. Both hit for about 2k.

Hmm that’s pretty impressive even for 49 twinks. I think aimed shot is underrated. At 59 twink hunters crit aimed shot around 2k and 59’s have access to socket gear. Maybe on a mage it’s possible since they have such low physical damage reduction.

1 Like

Leveling so far is a blur of twinks, mostly hunters, so It’s possible I’m remembering the 50’s bracket instead.

All items that are BIS are obtainable for anyone who wants to. Twinks are not running around in grandfathered gear, they are wearing newly acquired BFA scaled items. Just because you want to level up a character doesnt mean that PVP shouldnt be competitive in low levels nor does it mean that people who use the system to make great chars should be removed either. BGs are for pvp, to PVP well you need to be geared properly. Expect to get destroyed if you wont gear accordingly.

2 Likes

Will queues die without twinks? No. Will twinks die without the levelers? Yes. In your own xp off queue.

5 Likes

The solution is really easy. Level past the low levels and do max level pvp or become a twink…

Mic drop!!!

5 Likes

Well its mixing apples with oranges. it really is not right to mix exp levelers with no exp pvp. It should go back to separate ques. The reason why such long que times now is because people are fed up with being pummeled in bg’s. Sure you can say that there where slow ques when you had to fight similar skilled people but thats not what twinks want. They want prey and feel powerful. They want to farm gy’s. They cant do it very well when they face other twinks. Bg’s now are indeed no fun because of all the facerolling. I am not complaining but just stating facts. Tons of resentment out there, and its only gonna get worse.

6 Likes

You seriously believe that this will carry on? Really?

Yes, I do not think xpoff will be separated. There is no reason to, your complaint that bgs are no fun is based off you want to level in bgs with complete disregard for gear. That is a flawed system. Currently people who que for bgs are doing so because they want to pvp, that is bgs intention. It’s not meant to be a levelinggrounds it’s a battleground.

6 Likes

I que to level, because I have done all the quests repeatedly over the last 10+years, done all the dungeons, they are not fun at all. Lots of people I suspect do the same thing. also they are meant to level being they have experience given.

Just because BG’s give xp doesn’t mean PvP stops.

It’s for PvP first.

3 Likes

Oh go lay down. They added xp to BG’s to make it a valid form to level up, some people love to PVP, like myself, I leveled NUMEROUS toons from 1-Max since they’ve implemented xp to BG’s. I love BG’s and I get to level while I do it, it’s a good time, and it allows you to learn your class and how to face other classes while you’re leveling. The only people defending it are people with cancerous twinks. Get good at the game and PVP with the same random drop gear as everybody else or PVP at max level with BiS. I hope they separate them again so the Twink Community can flip off into their own brackets and have to face people they’re on an even playing field with, hope it stays that way permanently too so the community can die.

6 Likes

That seems pretty harsh.
Why so much hatred and anger?

from the looks of things it looks like you need to get good first and see a counselor :smiley:

It’s best to smile and nod at players like that. They’re looking for bites and it’s not worth it.

I think it will be separated again. There are a lot more levelers than their is a twink community.

1 Like