You Lost Me, Blizzard

What’s next? “Bring mage tower back or I quit”?

1 Like

We’ve been having those pretty consistently for a while.

There will always be new players and there will always be special unique items. There are plenty of things to work towards.
People don’t deserve to be handed all of the vanity items from old content just because they logged in.
We have spent over a decade playing this game. There’s plenty of content available current and past. Some things are locked to new players because you were not there. Sucks really… except no it doesn’t. Start your own collection. In a decade you’re gonna have things that other people don’t have.

Just be glad you don’t have to keep it all in tiny bags, a bank, and void storage…

I think you are missing one very important point. The only way to create value for something, when everything is just made up nonsense, is to make it rare. If everything is available, all the time, and pretty easy to get, nothing has any value.

The game that you loved, and played for years, was based on this principle, so you are asking Blizzard to destroy part of what makes the game, and items, appealing in the first place.

The good news is, you still have something to work for, and now, you have even more work to do! Keep your eyes on the AH.

1 Like

Post seems “Entitled”

Aw Puddin’
I completely understand. but this was a well known fact for months upon months that longboi would be removed.
I also main a mage… I didnt see the reason to spend that amount of time farmin’ and savin for it…
Also engineerin’ exists!

Like everyone who is reading this: with an eyeroll :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You had 2 years.

1 Like

I should note that hearing of the Brutosaur reinvigorated my love for farming, but hearing of its removal shortly after hearing of its existence, that reinvigoration turned into grief and began to quickly sour from there. I’m just being real with my feelings about its removal and wanted to share, and sharing doesn’t mean I’m here to be consoled or pampered. You can tell that I expected the opposite with my ending statement. Whether or not you agree or disagree with my issue isn’t my goal. I posted to let know Blizzard that their actions can have very real, damaging consequences.

1 Like

I don’t want the mount given to me, especially when it’s unobtainable for everyone else. I want it to come back or have a similar mount released and work my butt off to get it.

like someone said. 2 years… i do believe they said from the git go - it was a limited time mount.

please stop saying that.

it’s not.

you’re just not willing to pay the price for it.

no, they didn’t.
it was players who figured it out.
they didn’t announce anything until AFTER they’d been called out on it.

Hmm… ya sure about that?

yep.

a feat was announced, people questioned whether that meant the mount was going away.

they were told to not be silly, because lots of mounts have feats…
then a blue chimed in:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/looks-like-the-mighty-caravan-brutosaur-might-be-unobtainable-in-901/370236

Am I at fault for not paying attention and doing my research?

No, it’s Blizzard who are wrong!

I wish it was a eggroll instead… at least I’d have some kind of enjoyment.

Well you expected the opposite because you expected, as did I, that your post would be flagged down due to Blizzard call out in the title.

Well good news then… it was never removed from the game. It’s available on the BMAH. So what are you complaining about again?

Get to farming and selling then because you can still obtain it in game.

Save your armchair psychology for the political forums. This is your hobby? Jesus…

And removing the mount from the game was part of the plan. You can cry about it now all you want, but it was well known ahead of time.

Did you also cry about the Mage Tower being removed after legion? You do you, bud! Give me some more of that psychology degree.