You Lost Me, Blizzard

Last week was the first week I didn’t do any Torghast. Likewise, none of Ve’nari’s quests are being completed, nor are the weekly Raid, Mythic, and PvP vault objectives, and my Covenant Callings are maxed at 3. Eventually I won’t bother with my Covenant campaign. I’d rather progress in Animal Crossing: New Horizons than WoW. Bye bye, Blizzard.

I think this will be a yes sooner than later as there where some folks out there that were willing to buy some tokens to get that mount (please don’t do that!)

If there is money to be earned then those mounts will most defiantly come.

I hope so. This is a bitter goodbye to the game I’ve played since I was 9 years old.

I feel you. It always feels bitter when you invest into something you care about.

I share your sentiment OP. I’m wistful at the thought of owning the mount, even without the auction house part attached to it. But that’s just because I love dinosaurs and think that they’re awesome, so to me a giant dinosaur mount was just EPIC. The price was definitely discouraging though, because I know I’d never had enough to afford it! PepeHands

Yeah… they gave us a YEAR warning that this mount was going to be removed. No excuse.

They litterally announced months before launch that it was going to be discontinued. That you didn’t read the blue posts is frankly your problem.

But take heart! Because you might get lucky enough to find it on the BMAH in dalaran sewers where the opening bid is 5 mil.

Thing is, it wasn’t, you can still get it on the BMAH.