You Lost Me, Blizzard

Mad about a mount not being available that we were warned for months and months was going away at end of expac. Confused emoji?

I’m still trying to figure out what system people use to find a topic for the day to be mad about.

1 Like

I want one with a barber!

1 Like

This post reminds me of the entire expansion of BFA when a year before the drop of BFA they announced that they would be doing away with the currency Shiny Pet Charms, and moving forward you would only be able to use Polish Pet Charms for BFA pets, stones, etc. You could, before the expansion trade in your Shiny Charms for leveling stones, etc. but after BFA you would only be able to use them in for a pets you buy in Dalaran (which you can still do) by doing stuff up to BFA like garrison pet dailies, etc.

They told us on the forums, in blue posts, it was also on Wowhead, IcyVeins, etc so there were lots of places to check that the mount was leaving.

No. You can believe whatever you need to believe. The fact is that removed content discourages players like the OP. This

Can it. You’re here to try to convince players that bad decisions by the devs that are driving away subs are actually good for the game. Keep patting yourself on the head because you think nobody can see through your agenda. You’re the ultimate Salt Man.

This is not a good analogy. They made the announcement a few days in advance on the BfA beta forums that Pet Charms would become worthless Shiny Pet Charms and the new currency would only be available in new content. Luckily for me, I was visiting that forum and aware of the change. I spent all my pet charms on stones.

It was very underhanded how they sneaked that through. A lot of people were stuck with a lot of worthless currency after that and were pretty upset.

But I haven’t done pet battling since. Debasing the currency that way demotivated me so I never touched the content again.

1 Like

Wait… they did what? Son of a…
We… Ride at dawn.

Read my post directly above yours for specifics.

Myth…

Why would I want to read your post when I wasn’t responding to your post. Personally… all you are good at is spewing myths and conspiracy theory nonsense. But you keep doing you.

Okay. You don’t understand the sequence of events involved in the change to the Pet Charm currency. And you don’t want to know.

Keep telling yourself that no one has ever left the game, and new players are swarming in because they just love being treated badly. That seeing highly desirable stuff and being told “sucks to be you” somehow is supposed to make them want to be like you.

Not a myth at all. To a new player, the story is broken, everything is incredibly confusing, and just about everybody treats them badly.

I don’t understand why, “Sucks to be you, you lazy [bleep]. It’s your own fault you didn’t subscribe before you ever heard of the game,” should be something new players find motivating…

1 Like

They announced it was going away Nov . 2019. One year before Shadowlands launched

https://www.wowhead.com/news=296588/mighty-caravan-brutosaur-not-purchasable-in-shadowlands-added-to-black-market-ah

Which Blizzard hasn’t said… so… stop being a drama queen about it you Diva.

2 Likes

Oh no I’m sure they’ll be so distraught at losing you. =(

Blizzard? It’s veteran players who say this to new players who are confused why the best stuff is blocked to them. But you got yours, eh?

This is the expansion when blizzard intends to prove that pandering to elites at the expense of average players is what made wow great and will return it to its previous glory.

You got yours, Mr. Drama Queen. Desperately defend your privilege. God forbid a new player might actually reach level 60 without being told by players like you that it’s their own fault for not subscribing before they ever heard of the game.

1 Like

Thanks for your input, Ion. New players are a blight on the game and should be eradicated.

Nope. I didn’t drop 5million gold on a mount.

Here comes the temper tantrum…

Yup… I called it. The Diva needs his diapers changed.

2 Likes

Bearkitten goes REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Why are you talking about ‘new players’ when the OP states that they were a veteran player?

Well, we don’t have downvotes so you are safe there. And I won’t be hostile, you are entitled to an opinion which I can agree or not agree with and unless its something truly awful I won’t get annoyed about it.

I can only suggest this - for all its fail, the WoD garrison lets you create a bank shed which you can upgrade to feature all the available options, along with another shed where you can set up an auctioneer. You have the separate hearthstone for it and you can pop in there whenever the hearth is off cd. Or simply have a banking toon there permanently.

If not that, just have a bank toon set up in a city.

There are options. But I must say, if gaining one mount with some extra benefits was the only reason you were playing, I reckon either the game needs to give your more fun things to do or you need a game that has what you want. And I hope you find it.

1 Like

Power to the people Mountain Drew. :fist: Power to the people. :fist:

Free the Brutosaur!! Free the Brutosaur!! ** chants **

This was complete sincerity. I don’t think they should’ve ever removed the long boi and was vocal about it with others when they announced it.

It’s only beneficial to the game and it’s economy to implement the long boi again.

1 Like

Wait til someone tells Bear that Pumpkin Spice at Starbucks is a seasonal thing.
That youtube meltdown video will be worth at least a million views.

1 Like