Yo Blizzard are you paying attention?

The entire forum poster count is a minority.

That’s because you’re can’t refute anything.

Where is your proof?

Clearly the only solution is to delete PvP.

1 Like

If you think those are insults you’re very very thin skinned and I see why you stick to epic BGs.

You wouldn’t last an hour on a mw2 lobby.

I have explained it to you.

The people posting on the forums are a minority of the playerbase.

Being a minority of a minority means you’re a…minority.

I see you aren’t able to apply common sense

You aren’t able to Que as a 40 man raid into anything.

But fi that happens raiding will die and M+ will win.

:thinking:

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

Oh you are the guy using the 2007 post to say this isn’t an exploit! Ah ok now that makes sense. You haven’t been paying attention to the much newer posts when they stop raid queuing. I’m sorry maybe you are just ill informed.

Here this is what Blizzards last comment anyone seems to have found on the topic says. Read up and get back to us once you are informed.

Just to simplify these are some of the more important quotes from what was the primary talking head at Blizzard about pvp at the time. Holinka. They had a whole twitter thing about it that was captured in some threads.

“If you’re in Ashran, we think it’s okay to bring 4 friends along with you. But bringing 39 creates an unfair environment.”

Now I know you are gonna say…that’s Ashran not RBG! However that makes no logical sense considered they don’t allow anything more than a 5 man.

So please given the MUCH newer Blizzard stance on what is fair in an Epic PVP instance, tell me how getting around the 5 man block isn’t making it unfair…and how this from the code of conduct…

“Exploiting other players is an equally serious offense. Scamming, account sharing, win-trading, and anything else that may degrade the gaming experience for other players will receive harsh penalties.”

…doesn’t apply given that they have already stated bringing more than 4 friends into an Epic BG makes it unfair.

I will wait for you to digest the new information and catch up.

2 Likes

Ashran is an epic BG now, so I’d say it still counts for that reason alone.

I remember this post from earlier in the year, but couldn’t think of how to find it, thanks for doing the leg work.

1 Like

Thanks but all credit should go to Mohz for that. He found it and posted it earlier. Keep that info around though it really does clear up a lot of stuff about it.

edit: OH an whoever HolyCow was in that original thread really deserves credit on it. No clue how they dug it up but it was a great help as the original Twitter info went away. Blizz needs to have clearer codes of conduct on at least the simple thing of

“Premades larger than 5 people. Anything that deliberately circumvents the in-game constraints”

I think that second part goes without saying…but people are full of it sometimes.

3 Likes

Where is the proof for this?

They are by definition insults.

100% credit goes to Holycow.

2 Likes

I don’t know man…I think you are doing a pretty awesome job of keeping the thread alive and dealing with a whole host of weirdness. I will continue to show ya respect…but HolyCow definitely deserves it as well.

incorrect you can do raids as a raid. You cannot queue as a raid into random bg’s. So, if you go around that restriction by sync queuing you are doing something that the game is not designed to do. The have a word for that btw.

You can’t queue into a raid as a raid.

But the only queued raid content is LFR.

But you can go into a raid as a raid you can’t go into random bg’s as a raid

Would be amazing if Blizzard could maybe…SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOW!

Seems like they haven’t worked on this issues since Panda at this point.

Aren’t random BGs queued content?

/facepalm

A factual observation isn’t an insult.

If I put you down for it sure.

But to say someone lacks common sense when they actually lack common sense isn’t an insult.

correct with a group limit of 5