Yo Blizzard are you paying attention?

But we’re Vocal.

Of course they do. They even post here.

That’s your opinion, I think my ideas are great.

All you have to do is not AFK out, not drop the queue and play the BG. How are they negatively affecting you?

You’re the one who said you just AFK in epics.

Not really.

Still a minority.

Those aren’t devs that post. Even then most of the posts are about things being released not on feedback.

I don’t support catering to whiny anti social players.

I afk in losing epics. Depends on the group. Usually I’m just watching a show and standing by a node

1 Like

Almost every complaint ever filed has been a minority group. They might represent a majority…but it is incredibly rare for everyone who has a complaint to actually speak up. Don’t think that has ever happened.

Keep them free bumps rolling though. Your fortitude for silliness is impressive. I salute you.

1 Like

You are right that I don’t support making random baseless accusations for forum brownie points, that’s correct. So no, I don’t support OP’s kind of toxicity. And no it doesn’t describe my own behaviour since I don’t go around making baseless claims.

If making a coherent point is “being toxic” to you then, yes.

No?

I was referencing this:

I love PvP, and BGs are an easy way to participate but I hate 'em by and large because so damn many people love to pretend that they are a victim it has become a self-perpetuating culture of victimhood. “Oh the [opposing faction] is so much better and always wins” is said by both Alliance and Horde players on the regular, and this is across all ranks of PvP that I have participated in.

No interest in pushing into the top Crème de la crème of PvP, because I have watched enough streamers and YouTubers to know even the most tamest of people at those ranks do anything to win. Which is a problem because that means a hell’a’lot of people care more about results than the actual PvP. It takes getting into AWC before you start seeing folks who take either active or passive stances against toxicity, and even then a lot of those things are incredibly tame as well.

I just like PvP. I don’t give a damn about people with a victim mentality or complex. Which PvPers in WoW have A LOT OF.

I’m neither you, nor the OP, or anyone else of the forum PvPers with a wounded victim complex.

Sure. That’s why Blizzard ain’t doing anything about it because it ain’t a problem. Sorry to tell you but, WoW PvPers who care about epic BGs ain’t much of a demographic.

Sorry.

1 Like

5 man premade would still work.
Communities can still Sync, but they will face each others premade.

How is that anti-social? It’s just organizing the queue system to put premade vs premade as intended and not overload one side with a full stack premade of 15 healers and 15 hunters.

Bad behavior. How do you now it is a losing BG? Did you lose the first fight? This meta is brought to you by Premade Syncers.

1 Like

Do you have proof of this?

Which is rewarding anti social players.

They can just leave it alone. I’d rather not kill Que times for people who are in a group because people who aren’t a group are cry babies.

I base it off all the sweaty scrubs that fight in the roads and show the bg isn’t worth putting effort into.

PS there’s a lot of those players

4 threads over the course of how long?

Anyone on the forums is a minority of the player base.

So you are also the minority. Making your argument invalid lol

Also there is way more than 4 threads.
And I asked for proof like I want that stats proving us “complainers” are the minority

1 Like

I can start thread number five to make it a majority opinion.

Lets go!

:thinking:

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

Never claimed I wasn’t a minority.

My argument isn’t invalid rofl.

I’m not the one crying and making excuses about not being able to play the game

You’re a minority in the forums. Which means you’re a minority of a minority.

You have zero proof you aren’t the minority either.

what excuses have been made?

Again provide the proof please.

The entire thread blaming premades for not being able to play the game :joy:

I see you have a complete lack of common sense.

Please provide proof you aren’t a minority of a minority.

People complaining about exploiters have a “victim mentality or complex”?

Man it is really creepy how people defending these exploiters are so similar to the real world victim blaming crowd.

Nobody is saying not to walk away from pvp matches or do any number of other fixes…we are saying they shouldn’t have to.

Two things can be true at the same time
People should do their best to mitigate the damage exploiters cause by ruining epic bg games as well as all other rbg games. don’t respawn, don’t sign up, do other content…all of that.

Also, Blizzard should stop the exploiters and everyone should hold Blizzard accountable for a feature they offer that has an issue.

It’s not that hard to see the middle road here without telling people who are getting their fun time messed with to handle it themselves. Everyone should be accountable including the large corporation making money off of this game.

2 Likes

Incorrect I am asking for it to be fixed to make the game fair and fun for everyone.

Resorting to insults all the time really isn’t helping your case. I’m not the one making the claim of anything that would be you. Therefore, the burden of proof lies with you.

1 Like

There’s nothing to be fixed or Blizz would have already fixed it

If you want fair do RBGs.

1: I haven’t insulted anyone.

2: I don’t care about “my case” I have stated facts.

You’re disputing my statement. Which means you think the bg whiners aren’t a minority without any proof.

I don’t want to talk to Snoz but…in this thread more people are pro Blizzard fix it than anti.

Seems like proof to me.

2 Likes

There are lots more but i don’t have the time to quote them all.

No, I am asking for proof of your statement.

2 Likes

People calling folks not exploiting for exploiters endlessly have a victim complex when behaving like folks have been in this thread, yes. That’s correct.

You are making a really damn disgusting comparison here. If you want a more accurate comparison it would be ya’ll trying to appropriate yourselves into a crowd to pretend to be victims.

If you want an excellent example of a victim complex, here you go. Quoted and everything for ya’:

You and everyone else disliking folks playing with each other is completely fine. But this is not an exploit and it has been cited over, and over, and over again. You all are pretending to be a victim rather than having an opinion, and when called out on those opinions ya’ll deflect.

What is the exploit in question? Folks are organizing themselves so they can accept the same queue whilst sat in multiple premade groups. The exploit you are talking about is the mere ability that people communicate between each other. They are accepting a queue that they signed up for on the basis of whether others have the same queue.

You are literally trying to ban people from talking with each other. That’s the exploit. People talking with each other. That’s why the blue post that I keep referring to is still more than entirely valid, no matter how little you care for it.

This is the victim complex ya’ll have: a complete refusal of objectively observable things and a refusal to even engage on any other level than to baselessly and falsely claim that anyone who disagrees with you and agrees with Blizzard themselves is an exploiter.

And you went one step further to pretend that you aren’t just a victim, but that you are a victim of victim blaming.

Grow the hell up. This thread honestly just gets more and more pathetic the more people try to “refute” things.

1 Like

Are you able to queue as a raid into random bgs?

1 Like