Yes, we're sill salty about the Brutosaur

Personally, I am not salty about the Brutosaur. However, I am all for more mount options. Even if it is just for collection reasons. Maybe the next auction house mount won’t be so large.

1 Like

The simple solution is to have engineers create a grummel cage and make it part of the mount accessories for the Yak or the mammoth, you just gotta swap him hakmud or whatever for one of those vendors.

Indeed a good idea but many out there want the mount for its collection value and most Vendor mounts in the game which were considered gold sinks were not removed.

I personally want the AH option the most so im all in for your solution having it on the brutosaur is a cherry on the Top.

But as it stand the mount is still obtainable via the BMAH but its rate of appearing is currently bugged i am pushing for the BMAH rates to be fixed which seems like the easiest fix for this problem.

Now look up the Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal.

I do as well, I was going to start buying tokens to get it but I live on a fixed income with SSI so I would have had to not eat for 3 weeks if I did.

No need to spend real money im sure the bruto mount will be fixed on the BMAH sooner or later you can start farming for gold there are several guides online i recommend finding something that you have fun with and stick to it you will for sure reach your goals.

Please do not spend Irl money if it causes you trouble your Irl health and livelihood is of utmost priority.

1 Like

I would have never chosen starvation I would never do that, but I do hope it comes back, I have been saving so I’m ready if it pops up.

Yes im sure it will be fixed fairly soon.

Keep your hopes up brother we shall ride the great brut one day.

I want to add that the prog essentia farm is still pretty good to do even tho the prices have reduced the drop rates have increased so you still get approximately the same amount of gold ofc this varies from realm to realm.

I personally think it’s immersion-breaking for a dinosaur that size to be able to walk on water.

I think the best solution would be to put it on the timewalking vendor when BfA timewalking comes out, priced at a high enough number of badges that anybody who got it would have really worked for it.

not salty at all about not getting it. I wish it were available for those who want it still, but at 5million there is no way Id have ever bought it.
I was giving gold away to family members who play the game at that point to keep from ever being tempted to buy it, lol.
500k is more than enough to pay for any mount.

It’s quite sad, you hear Ion talk about stopping “degenerate gameplay”, yet Blizzard encourages that by giving little warning to the removal of something that effectively requires “degenerate gameplay” by most people.

Now it’s even more degenerate since the only actual chance of getting it is (supposedly) through degenerate gambling loot boxes that cost multiple tokens to buy.

1 Like

It’s really not up to you to decide if I make snarky comments or not. Reporting people because you cannot handle the fact that YOU misunderstood a post is incredibly toxic narcissistic behavior, and I genuinely hope you personally never get a bruto. Everyone else I hope gets it, but you personally, may every bruto on the bmah be at cap by the time you transfer.

Utterly toxic behavior.

Imagine the feeling of joining this game during the last patch of wrath lol

1 Like

I played when it was current and available for 5 million gold. I didn’t care then, I care even less now. It’s a matter of personal perspective instead of being an actual problem.

That’s a bummer that you missed it, and now maybe cannot get it.

I wasn’t going to buy it, as I thought it was a huge waste of gold.

And I wanted it to be a little bit bigger, and more absurd looking, on all my Tauren. It’s almooost big enough.

However, I use it probably every day, and it was definitely gold well spent. This is a relative term, of course, as 5 MM gold is still, quite a lot of gold.

I think though, they were super-clear it was a limited time deal, and while you missed it (again, sorry), there are things that I have missed but would have liked to have had.

I think it is the missing of things which makes those things special. Like, maybe I’m not going to ever be “good enough” to get Fel Werebear Druid form, but if everyone had it, it really wouldn’t be that cool at all to me. I like that I DO have Hulk Bear Druid form, and that not everyone else does.

Just my $.02

Wow, this is a slap in the face for all brutosaurs and brutosaur lovers alike. :sauropod:

1 Like

idc about a darn brontosaur i want a darn trex mount

There is an extremely distinct difference between being upfront about its removal, and not announcing its removal until a 3rd party (wowhead) datamined its removal and called Blizzard out on it right before the last patch was released.

If Blizzard had stated upfront at expansion start that they planned on removing it at the end of the expansion, we may be singing a different tune.

Instead, they waited until a 3rd party website called them out right before the final patch, and Blizz ended up saying “yup, we’re removing it from the vendor and sticking it on the BMAH.”

Which, yeah, I guess it’s available on the BMAH to an extent, except it hasn’t been on a US realm since July 14th, and supposedly it’s available in the degenerate gambling loot boxes…boxes that go for 300k MINIMUM and contain who-knows-how low of a drop rate.

How many gold-sink mounts were in BFA alone? You have the three frogs that were 333k each, a 500k direhorn from the same vendor that had the Bruto (along with a 100k pet).

That alone is 1.5 mil in other mounts…ones I can think of off the top of my head. Mounts that people may’ve dumped their gold into before wowhead called out Blizzard on their removal BS.

Do you see the overarching problem?

3 Likes

YOU are choosing to make it unreasonable. That’s your choice and it’s ok but it IS available, you just don’t like the method it’s available.

If it is such a “MASSIVE” advantage then you should be MASSIVELY motivated to get the one that is available how it’s available. They could have removed it completely as you said, they didn’t.

Im not at all it was mad ugly then and still mad ugly now imho.