Idea for AH Mount

I had an idea that people would both love and hate.

The Brutosaur might be restricted to the AH, but what if Blizzard introduced a new AH mount every expansion or two, so people could still have access to buying a mount with this utility?

At the end of the xpac, the mount would be taken off of the NPC vendor and made available on the BMAH.

In the end, you would almost always have access to splurging 5m gold to have an AH mount, the only difference being that from xpac to xpac, they would have different skins.

4 Likes

Yea as soon as they bring back legion transmog you can bring back the AH mount for 5m gold.

Untill then no. should have played bfa ahahahahahahhahahhaha

3 Likes

No.

The last thing the game needs is more mounts blocking mailboxes.

3 Likes

What if the made the mount the size of a pea and the AH vendor was so small its hitbox to click on it was 1 pixel wide?

1 Like

No, let’s stop arbitrarily trying to create more FOMO.

1 Like

That’s a terrible thing to suggest.

6 Likes

You’re response to this is horrible while ur talking about bringing back legion unobtainable appearance one could easily tell u the same thing that you said should’ve played in legion

You kinda missed the point of my post…

1 Like

Someone give this guy a mailbox why dont you try and farm the mailbox toy.

Your post is comparing apples to oranges…

Mage Tower is a skill based challenge that was advertised as limited. They’ve done this with every challenge mode since MoP.

The Brutosaur is a gold sink mount and not advertised as limited. It’s also the first gold sink mount to be removed.

I’ve got the Brutosaur day one and even I thought it was pants on head asinine to remove it just to bolster token sales…

6 Likes

They should have a toy available to everyone on a one hour cooldown. Like Jeeves or the mailbox.

idk what to tell you man. you should have bought it in BFA.

They can bring back the longboi when they bring back legion MT weapons

1 Like

The point is that the longboi is already available to get from the BMAH but its rate of appearing is currently bugged out.

And also the MT appearances are purely aesthetic in nature while the Brutosaur mount provides with a lot of Utility.

The mount was meant as a gold sink like its predecessor the yak transmog mount or the Mammoth mount these mounts still exist in the game just the brutosaur mount was removed which doesnt make much sense.

I too want the MT appearance to make the come back so i do not disagree with you on that but your point of bringing brutosaur back based on the MT appearance is wrong only because the mount was never supposed to be removed from the vendor.

Kinda weird they made an AH mount in the first place. I thought they wanted more people in the main cities.

2 Likes

Im sure our reputed blizzard game designer come with better ideas to keep the older cities populated.

Anyways other xpacs cities and other cities apart from stormwind/orgrimmar are pretty much barren anyways sadly.

Anyways most of the player base dont even have that kind of gold to buy that mount probably like 10% of the player base will probably have the gold to get it, but the option to get the mount for anyone is important as if someone decides to grind for it at the end of the grind you want to reap its rewards as well.

I would like more, simply that: more.

I think all vendor mounts (yak, mammoth, etc) should have updated tabs for professional materials with every expansion.

I think that we should get a small payback for others using our repair feature, we paid for the mount; we should get some back for parking by a raid entrance perhaps.

Shadowlands had no gold sink mount! The gold sink was the legendaries and that sucks since it’s only for this expansion. Hate it, hate it. Zero carry-over for high investment of time and gold. Boo.

New AH mounts with multiple rider features or multiple rider flying mount or a freaking zep that carries five players with fish poles. Bring it to us.

More please.

Great idea and some very good points on the gold sink being legendaries.

1 Like

The real rub is oribos has no ah.

Anyone with the mount didnt have an issue

I literally swapped to engineer for its ah in oribos

Otherwise what an inconvenience

1 Like

Well then that would just mean I’d have to get back in to the gold making game for real for real, in order to buy those mounts with gold… and I don’t think some people would like that very much. I was kind of ruthless at that.

… it was fun though. I think I like my retirement gold making for now.

I think goldsink mounts will keep appearing in the game.

Currently a gooey slime saber mount has been datamined we dont know if that will be a gold sink mount or for some sort of a meta achievement.

As a solo casual player i would like the opportunity to farm these gold sink mounts on my own time.

Hence i feel the brutosaur mount should’ve never been removed.

2 Likes