Yes, we're sill salty about the Brutosaur

Yea i merged my heartstone accounts but none of my card were transfered so i dont think it would work

The AH portion worked great. I’m sure they had their reasons for doing away with it. I was gone for a long time and I came back and it didn’t work anymore.

I also agree i dont understand the logistics that have gone behing the decision of removing the mount ofc there are many speculations as to why it was removed as they never gave a proper answer as to why.

But the mount is still said to be obtainable via the BMAH but in its current form its impossible to get it i hope blizzard finds out about this and makes it appear more often so that atleast its more realistic to get.

While they have never come out and given the reason it was removed, that I have seen, I imagine it created a cash boost to them as people gathered up money for one. I can attest that I donated tokens to someone for the mount (the Wow equivalent of a Go Fund Me). So did other people i know.

1 Like

Why would I waste 5mil on a bruto when there’s 3 of them camping every mailbox in the game? I just use those.

The people who bought the bruto are like my personal butlers. Yes, Jeeves, bring me my AH. Very good.

You seem quite annoyed by this yet you keep coming back to this topic instead of finding a post where you can argue for or against for your benefit how is this coming back or not coming back affecting you at all?

they didnt remove it, it was moved to the BMAH and uptill last year it used to show up once every 2 weeks on the BMAH which is reasonable, and blizzard themselves admitted that it was bugged on march 10th and said to have fixed it but its still bugged.

The same way why would you spend 125k gold on the yak mount do you need it ? no you can just use your jeeves as a vendor and use the transmog from the main cities.

Are you arguing that it was too expensive?

“Keep coming back too”
You mean, made one post, then replied to a notification that you quoted me.

Lol.

What a load of disingenuous nonsense.

Please you still havent answered why its bothering you so much is it too expensive for you?

Did you work your butt off to get it thats why you dont want it to come back.

You are just giving snarky remarks to this situation and id appreciate if you just told me your problem with it.

Absolutely. Who gets a new piece and just puts it on like some kind of peasant? I need to mog it IMMEDIATELY.

I’m not arguing against it at all. I just said I didn’t see the point getting one personally. Why would I open a 7-11 when I pass 3 on my way home?

Completely fair point you don’t feel the need to get it and i appreciate that and its a good point that we definitely need to mog out our new items or else we will just look like hot trash.

Take a deep breath. You’re fighting a good fight. Don’t let the rage of this topic start screwing with your ability to make thoughtful posts (you’ve been doing great, and to be honest it’s quite refreshing to see a renewed push to get this dino back). If you do get a little uppity, have some good substance behind it :slight_smile:

Hide was simply pointing out that the bruto was removed from the vendor for FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) purposes. It seems quite likely considering Blizz absolutely created a fear, and there is no doubt that token sales spiked up the wazoo. Blizz has a nasty habit of removing content, just to install a fear of missing out to keep players subbed or buying tokens.

Hide also appears to be against FOMO, and on our side. Despite saying they don’t care if it was removed, they later went on to clarify:

Let’s relax a bit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For sure. :smiley: It bugs me when I don’t match. lol

But I’m not really much of a gold farmer anyway, so if I had wanted the bruto and decided to farm for it, I would have probably hated my life by the time I got it. :rofl:

You spent all that time snipping my comment but you didn’t actually read the second paragraph?

That’s honestly embarassing.

No, I’m not jealous, I have it. No, I didn’t work my butt off for it, I learned they were removing it and I googled easy ways to make gold. I found the shaldorei silk pantaloon shuffle, I started on my second account and it was so easy I had 4 accounts making over 100k a day while I did my normal routine on my main because ANYBODY could do it, it took no skill or intelligence.

I’m not arguing for it to stay removed. I’m not arguing for it to come back, I’m just so sick and tired of hearing about how it’s being in the bmah is a “SLAP IN THE FACE BECUZ ONLY THE RICH GET RICHER CUZ THE MOUNT AND UHH ITS ADVANTAGE” I also hate fomo, the argument that it was removed for fomo and that’s ridiculous is imo correct, like many things that this argument is also correct for.

which, if you will recall, is exactly what I said in my first post.

Changing my bank alt guild name to “The Bruto Advantage”

1 Like

Sorry its a bit difficult to keep up im spending most of my free time trying to make posts bug reports and tweeting to warcraftdevs

I can get a bit carried away but that doesn’t make it okay for you to keep giving snarky remarks about everything.

Yes ive spent too much time on this for now maybe i just need a quick break i just came back from work and started posting again.

I apologize humbly if came across as disingenuous that was not my intention.

Friendly fire guys. Friendly fire.

Not everyone on the same side will agree on all points, but the ultimate goal is ensuring those on a team agree on a common objective. You and Hide agree. Let’s take it down a notch and not lose sight that it’s Blizzard we’re angry with.

Is that a new Tiktok dance?

I get it. I do. It’s crappy how Blizzard has made numerous decisions that turn a video game into something that’s easy to hate and generate anger that gets taken out on others. I get it and am with you on this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was faaaaabulas. That’s all i can say.

2 Likes

Thanks humanbeak you have been a great support through this and im sure we will achieve our goals soon.