Xpoff in xpon bg's

I haven’t actually seen it used, but as I said, the exploit is easy to replicate.

This is something you’ll have to test for yourself, as I cannot provide proof without outright breaking the ToS.

Were not allowed to provide proof. Were not allowed to call out players. I would lovvvvveeeeee to show proof as you naysayers are so annoying. When other disturbing poster went so far to say that screenshots can be doctored. Its a no win situation here. I will have faith that the reports that Blizzard has been receiving will be answered. Frankly I dont give a fig what you think, sorry. no offense.

1 Like

I play against the ones using the exploit then create a character on their server and go take screenshots of them by the experience off guy and include their location in a bg. I report them all and let them know I have screenshots.

I also created a thread in the “bug report” section which hopefully brings more light to this. These people are using an exploit plain and simple. What’s worse is they know they are cheating and don’t care.

1 Like

Ban hammer over a random bg? :joy::joy: I mean I wouldn’t put it past them, but come on.

2 Likes

At what point is it a cheat but not a “cheat cheat” kind of thing? Cheating is cheating, exploiting is exploiting.

2 Likes

Personally I think anyone abusing exploits should be punished, but hey, that’s just me.

When they gain rating/titles like in rated pvp.

EXACTLY my point. No one here has actually seen it. They are just going off of what they have heard. Link me a video or screenshot or a screenshot of a chat with a GM.

If this truly were such a bad and well known exploit, then why is it that no one has mentioned talking to Blizzard about this?

Anyone who refuses to go to the authorities about something and also is only goin off of what they heard and no one has any proof of it, not one single person has even one tiny shard of evidence. So I am just supposed to believe you because you KNOW it to be true, because someone you knew encountered someone who claims to have seen this happening and so therefore by your logic it did happen.

So you’re condoning cheating, I get it. What about progress towards achievements which contain titles? BG wins, honor kills, etc. they should get no progress towards those?

Remind me to never ask you for moral support.

1 Like

No. I think they should fix it but I don’t feel it’s ban worthy.

I mean this not to be insulting, but it’s the most fitting word to use, you’re extremely ignorant on this.

Again, you can easily test it yourself, and if I provide any screenshot showing it to be possible I would be breaking the ToS. You can even go to xpoff and see that they know it’s possible, and that there’s infighting about people abusing it.

Short of rolling the dice and spamming low level BGs to hunt for people exploiting, I cannot provide any concrete evidence to you.

I have screenshots which also contain admission of guilt. I have lots of evidence but that’s for Blizzard to sort out.

And btw, I have reported those on my team doing the same thing and encouraged the others on the team to do the same.

This should be where it ends. I do not understand post after post of this stuff. No one on the forum can do anything about it.

Correct.

The clients I have recently sent to that site for wargame information were not very happy. Via notification etc from security apps. :thinking:
Clean discord or not, the majority of players just do not trust third party.
At one point in time these official forums are where lots of Twink information was shared.

Evidence?

Citation needed. Especially considering addons are widely used.

1 Like

No need for evidence, and I am not going to find out.
After all Shaming SS are against the TOS.

Interesting take there.

I’m gonna enjoy quoting this a lot.

1 Like

I bet, you love my comments.
My clients were not happy with the suggestion to visit that site, hopefully others can find a different result.
No need for detective work here is there?

No it would not be.

I have done that before. If you show what happened, but not how it happened or who it happened with, then it is okay to submit it here.

And you are once again yet another person what was not there to see it happened but you just know that it happened because someone else who has no proof told you that it happened. So why is it there are dozens of people saying that it happened, NOT ONE of you claim to have contacted a GM about it (Odd, if I wanted a problem fixed I would contact Blizzard but none of you do) and it is all just single people here all separately calling something to be true without being able to verify that it is.

There is also the fact that is this were the case, you are on the wrong forums to be reporting an exploit. You know as well as I do that this will be ignored by Blizzard possibly for weeks, months or maybe will never even be seen by them, because they don’t really go surfing thru he forums looking at how to save the day.

Like I said. PROVE that it happened. Not that hard. if I have to, then I will see if I can go look at my history of tickets in which I reported a BG exploit that had been happing quite often and the very next hotfix… bam… exploit gone for good.

I have a friend on Illidan and she has 22 accounts. she twinks. All most are level 19 twinks. And they have similar names, matching mog. She cannot join regular bgs with her twinks. But when she levels out of a bg, she come right back in with another duplicate toon. I might still even be in her guild. it used to be called Crafted in China. But when we twink we are in our own separate queues.

So still not a single one of you has been able to provide sold proof, none of you has claimed to have contacted Blizzard about this for submitting an exploit or reporting a character, none of you are able to tell WHEN it happened, what toon you were on, no video or picture evidence exists.

You know as well as I do that any screenshot is allowed as long as it does not show who did it or how they did it,

I encountered an exploit, I reported it, I said when, where and how it happened, it got fixed. It never happened again. Any of you can legally according to the ToA show when it happened and here it happened and who it happened with as long as you have their permission. So… knowing that, why haven’t any of you.

Not one single person on this particular forum can do anything about it… why aren’t you reporting this on the bug forums? Hm?

You know as well as I do that not one single person who ever has gone to this forum or whoever will go to this particular forum will be able to take care of this issue.

If you think there is a problem with a bug that is being exploited, then you would go https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/support/bug-report

You would not be were you are right now, because you know as well as I do that this is going to be completely ignored by anyone and everyone who can do anything about this.

What can I say, I just can’t help myself from taking the bait.

Old habits and all.