Xpoff in xpon bg's

Remember if you picked a pvp server you had to chose a faction and you had to stay that faction on that server, no mixing? I remember world pvp where a horde got on his second account and whispered me to tell me off, the hair rose on my arm. I liked that setup and I hope they do it again, you truly felt “Alliance”. Im sure vice versa for you Horde types :wink:

Depends what phase of Vanilla you’re talking about, and what area of content. MC and BWL tier sets were only given for 1 spec in some cases, for druid it was Resto. The itemization was the isssue, nothing more nothing less.

You say this like just last week you weren’t calling everyone who disagrees with you the same person.

1 Like

This guy is still in my BG’s today.

Now that I know the changes haven’t been reverted. I will be reporting him every single time I see him and I will also encourage everyone else to report him for hacking too before I leave the BG. They can go ahead and form their own conclusions while they play a game they can’t win.

I could quest to get to the 50-59 bracket but it really irks me that I’d be doing that just because people are clearly hacking the game. I’m also not so sure there won’t be twinks hacking in that bracket either.

Oh he’s guilty, you must have conveniently missed the post below. The guy I’m talking about is the first person listed and they are using this hack. Also I know how it feels to be one shotted and I know how it feels to try and (not really) heal people through a twink successfully one shotting everyone else around me.

Indeed. Thank you for your post.

1 Like

Let Blizzard determine this, there is no such thing as a Special Verdict in Azeroth.

Yeah look at that screenshot and tell me how there’s 16 alliance players in a single AB then.

1 Like

/waves magic wand magic

1 Like

I have seen magic before.

Making baseless accusations. Channeling your inner mafic like a boss.

Yes, even on the website dedicated to xpoff players, they dont like it as it gives the other team an additional player and thus an unfair advantage. lol Ironic. This is real, its another part of the exploit, and we really need more people to bring this to light. My crusade is to get the xpoff npc’s fixed and with that allllll this trouble goes away.

1 Like

Apparently linking SS etc which in turn shame/besmirch targeted players seems to be (all of a sudden) politically correct on these forums.
Lets not forget about how invalid scoreboard SS have been made out to be.
Looks like a double whammy.

2 Likes

You are quite wrong. it has been fixed.

First Blizzard began by making separate BGs for people who had separate accounts that only went to a certain level (the original twinks and usually always level 60). And then Blizzard went one step further into making so people with xp tuned off would no longer be able to queue with regulars.

Then when that STILL was found to be not enough, because people were still finding ways to exploit past that, Blizzard did their 3rd and final step which was to turn off all set bonuses for gear and also to make any gear that is outdated into legacy gear, which basically means it has the effect of green or white gear.

People with turned off xp have their own separate queues, you will never see one in a regular BG. It is entirely impossible.

That’s incorrect. There’s an exploit that can bypass the separated queues.

Whether or not it’s used commonly is arguable, but it does exist and it’s not too hard to replicate.

2 Likes

lol /bangs head against wall. I personally know of two people that do it every single night every single day since they took twinks out of regular bg’s. They are on my friends list, they are forever 29s in xpon bg’s. Nice people but they believe this is what Blizz deserves for separating them from the levelers. Ive been watching them as a sort of science experiment to see if there are any repercussions to doing this. So far nothing. Ive even asked them and they truly believe Blizzard will do nothing.

You are misinformed.

3 Likes

Well at this point, you are on a personal mission.
Blizzard is not enough for what you want accomplished IMO.

What people want is for Blizzard to give us what they’ve claimed they are trying to give us on this one.

They need to throw the ban hammer hard at the people using this exploit.

2 Likes

There are bigger and more destructive scripts which also need attention.
I am sure the list is quite long.

This does not make any sense whatsoever. I am in a large guild which is actually 6 guilds connected by an addon called Greenwall. Many of our members are leveling the new races and complaining about the twinks in their bg’s. ( I think you need play more or join a larger guild). So personal? how about Im just a fellow player that cares? Im giving up on this forum its a waste of my time.

Lastly, in the thread “Twinks are just leaving bgs early” you were being totally negative and stirring up trouble (" the movement day 1,2 etc, tasty low geared players etc ), now you’re attempting to be an authority on this subject? I cant really tell where you stand. You flip flop.

1 Like

Then why is it that I have never seen one single screenshot of an XP off person in a regular BG.

Until I see actual video of photo proof of someone who has the XP off icon over their ton in a BG with everyone else who does not have it, then it does not exist.

All I have seen is multiple people talking about this and I have yet to see any actual proof.

If you cannot show proof, then it is not happening. I encountered a battleground exploit over a year ago in Gilneas battleground. We as a team saw what happened when they hacked the map to make all flags, Alliance or Horde would all Cap for Alliance, even when my Horde toon capped it, it would turn to Ally. So we told them when it happened, submitted screenshots and timestamps, and yea… Blizzard stopped it from happening.

So seeing as how I have yet to see one single person saying that they have reported this, and no one has submitted any screenshots of this…if you cannot prove it then it des not exist.

Right now, it is your words, against mine. PROVE that this is true…So far none of you have, cuz you cant.

That’s Kang for you.

At one point he was pretty supportive of the people using the exploit, wish I could quote that but it’s lost in one of the 1k+ threads.

1 Like