X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

oh Cyrios you lost the CC status…sad that a lot of your threads never had a reply…Thanks for your time in the CC providing good feedback.

2 Likes

Much respect to cyrios, it was great to have you advocate for us.

2 Likes

Yeah, he did the post about holidays in CC that a CM replied once and didn’t do a follow up after 3 events…

2 Likes

We also lose Artemisha from the Council, even if this feedback tool wasn’t working as I expected, I was glad that she was part of it, providing feedback for us collectors, like the limited instance lock and other great threads… :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Thanks Artemisha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

what is this

Naam, can’t think of anyone that deserves a love rocket more. Keep the faith brother.

its our megathread haha still waiting for CMs to actually check our feedback since 2023…

mmm maybe I’ll quit the game due to personal goals…but I hope players have better rewards and gameplay…man its not only about someone being rewarded but the actual fun provided by the game, however; I don’t see improvements HS was really bad…imo

1 Like

Thank you :heart: You are so sweet! Some of the issues I made posts about got later fixes (battlenet friend list, account wide reps, timewalking level requirements, void storage being account wide (ake warbands account wide gear?!)) so let’s hope that my incessant posts about QoL improvements with old content, adding bad luck protection for limited holiday mounts/items, and removing instance limits manifest themselves as well. New influx of people on the CC means an influx of new ideas as well, so I’m excited to see what’s in store!

3 Likes

Apparently wow head agrees with us!!!

7 Likes

Thanks, it’s been a fun year, I can only hope I made a difference :slight_smile:

6 Likes

wow…its amazing that this was posted today haha :sweat_smile:
I don’t know Anshlun from wowhead but a great piece of article, a lot of things that the players have mentioned regarding the reward approach for holidays.

This isn’t fun…and every holiday continues the same treatment…even repeating the bad approach after Chimes saying it was unfun…I can’t wait for Blizzard surprise as part of 10.2.6 and Noble Garden.

Hearthstone event was so boring…I wanted something more interesting that just killing some NPCs every 1 hour or 30mins, maybe something more Hearthstone, you know like a table on which your character is the card or heroe, similar to the Chess from Karazhan.

But I think there’s not resources allocated to fun things outside the seasonal content.

Thanks Fleewood, honestly its the first time that I see a post from you in the Council, but I really like this one , however it feels like a lot of other threads in the CC already ignored…so it makes me feel bad because Blizzard doesn’t address rewards…and their events aren’t fun in my opinion, they could do a lot better with the tools that they have…

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

2 Likes

This is an entire condesending post, Reconbravo, that it actually disgusts me.

Noone is asking for hand outs, RNG combined with FOMO is a predatory system purely designed to abuse human emotions to make more money with limited amount of effort. Instead of making the rewards more accesible and then adding new rewards every 2 years or so, we’ve still seen minimal amount of updates on the actual items to get.

The fact that you can’t even see and or understand a sliver of this is how frankly out of touch you are with the playerbase… I dont know about you, but if I work for something, I’d like to get something out of it… something that is serverly lacking with the holiday events.

The only thing pathetic is people actively wanting people to struggle achieving what they want in a video game.

8 Likes

Actually, what is down right pathetic is my wife doing 1000 some attempts the last two seasons of the love rocket event and not getting the mount.

This is bad for the health of the game.

7 Likes

Don’t you love doing 1000 of love rocket attempts and the only thing you got is disappointment and dread for next year?:heart:

6 Likes

No kidding, I am not sure she will even do the event anymore.

3 Likes

I added some reflections to said post, please feel free to tag me over here for discussion. I’m still hopeful that we could get Blizzard to change their attitude towards, at the very least, holiday events.

I finished “What a Long, Strange Trip It’s Been” this Christmas and I have no intention of participating in any of the holiday events until Blizzard actually reward me for the time invested.

3 Likes

Wow…that whole comment, I hope Devs notice the whole feedback and don’t focus only on his comment to continue using this awful experience…

Thanks Safeguard, I hope we’ve some feedback taken into consideration for Noble Garden that’s the next holiday that was changed.

Exactly, at this point all my attempts for the love rocket over the years didn’t provide any progress…I hate the fact that you play the game but there’s not progress and it doens’t matter if its cosmetics, I could comprehend 0 progress in a cosmetic that you can grind the whole year, but this one that’s limited and they continue the same trend with manuscript, that last post from wowhead resume everything…I expected a better approach to holidays after Chimes mentioned how griding with alts was a fustrating experience and unfun.

Also, We’ve to level up all the alts for next year, because Blizzard keep moving the minimum level, I’m currently trying to level 40 alts from 60 to 70 :sweat_smile: , Otherwise; those alts won’t count for an attempt…I know they will move the minimum to 70 because of TWW, Devs should stop that already…let 50 be the minimum level for the epic box.

1 Like

I think all holiday dungeons (and all TW) should be queueable as soon as you level 15. If the issue is that it’s beneficial to do it on alts then maybe they should adress that instead of making it more difficult to engage with the content.

1 Like

Yes, this is completely ridiculous as well. Anyone else seeing the spite coming through from the devs?

3 Likes

Exactly, Devs acknowledged that doing the event with as many alts as possible was the best approach mathematically but it wasn’t fun…Chimes mentioned that 2 years ago…however; their solution with a single daily attempt with better drop didn’t fix that for the collectors community, they can limit it to 1 attempt per account and that’s it, I hope that comes with a high drop % or a really good BLP, otherwise collectors that have been doing it with many alts will feel like the fix provided less opportunities. I’d be glad with some fix like that because each day during this holiday I spent around 5 hours just doing this boss, I don’t do any other wow content.

Also, the daily boost attempt just pushed some players to do multiple BNets and then merge accounts…Devs should just provide a good BLP system instead of doing everything around RNG, besides that revamp the event to be more engaging, the quest added this year were a good thing but so little compared with the tools they have already…Create a new Invasion event, some kind of Superbloom for holidays or a PvP brawl for each holiday…engage world content, instance and pvp during these celebrations…

4 Likes