WoW in-game pride event similar to other games?

Then go tell him.

Hey troll dude, read this, from your ally.

Did you read it yet?

Did you?
Im asking you?
Hello?

This whole “please don’t reply to me” doesn’t work if you yourself reply to me. Again, if you want to continue this discussion, post on your main, otherwise any point you wish to make is invalidated.

1 Like

Go tell him what? I think he already knows.

What, do you want me to hammer it across his forehead until he gets the message? I think he realizes that’s a mistake he made and moving on from it. You on the other hand, just seemed hanged up by it.

He’s not my “ally” and again, i think it’s very telling you don’t know how likes work that your manipulating perception here by confusing likes to allyship. That is on you.

1 Like

Nah he doesn’t know, he actually keep pestering me about it.
Go tell him, you can also help him to set his twitter account while you’re at it.

Not a mistake, it was purposeful, because it also invalidated their attempts at baiting others in the thread:

They knew no one would say they disagreed with the implementation of the event, precisely because of the point I made. People will pretend to agree with something if they know it’ll affect their lives or livelyhood. I’m not saying I know why or why not Metzen liked that particular post, I’m saying that as an example there are reasons why people would do such things whether or not it’s something they believe in. Which this poster knows, and is why they refuse to actually acknowledge that point anymore and have shifted to the personal attacks instead. If you can’t refute the argument, attack the character.

A few threads created by Tuullnn (which can still be found even if their profile is hidden): https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/search?q=%40Tuullnn-proudmoore

2 Likes

looks like if you space them out enough it doesnt matter.

I mean this is their only characteristic is pride month. If I didn’t know any better I’d say Tuullnn was actually a sentient rainbow flag behind that keyboard.

2 Likes

He only have one comment that he had ever said stalking.
You on the other hand can’t seem to let it go.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/search?expanded=true&q=cyberstalk%20topic%3A1263611

Le sigh. :man_facepalming:

Either way Kaz, i disagree with you saying it’s Cyberstalking.

I know i shouldn’t have to say this again, directly to you, but Leenn thinks your stupid and don’t think you would read my comments so…

That is true. I mean given how circles OP runs in, politically or otherwise, it’s often seen as bad form by these people that if you don’t entirely agree with them, even if you are LGBT or the people from they are representing. Even people can see though the fake positivity that OP and others put on.

Yeah the thing i was trying to tell to Leen, which seems to escape her is… if her point is that you don’t know what Metzen thinks, then quite frankly, nobody does really. I mean nobody knows what a person is thinking all times when they like something. And to equate likes to allyship, loyalty, agreement, or other boiled down terms like that is simply silly. Not to mention, Metzen isn’t the current writer anymore, he’s just a voice actor.

…Alright, back to lean meat here…

/tosses the glass cup to the side as it breaks in the further corner of the room.

I’m not sure if i’m the best person to ask for that, considering Twitter is not allowing me to use the “Sign in with google account” option. Even on Edge.

1 Like

The point of me even linking that tweet was to prove the haters who keep accusing me of being a non-LGBT troll that they’re totally wrong about me not being LGBT.

Anyone who scrolls through my tweets and replies and likes will obviously be able to tell I’m gay and clearly care a lot about LGBT issues! The thing about Metzen liking my tweet was just a fun fact but also my tweet was so true that it’s just natural Metzen liked it and probably agreed with it

1 Like

Again, wasn’t saying that it was, just pointing out that Cyberstalking definitely exists, especially in regards to people as famous as Chris Metzen, and we know that there are a subset of people on the internet who jump at any chance at muckraking. Kotaku has become famous for it.

Pretending that there aren’t those waiting in the wings for any chance at painting people such as Chris Metzen in a negative light is disingenuous.

1 Like

I’ll give you the credit where it’s due, Pet. Posting your Twitter opens you up to people who may not like or agree with you, but it is standing by your convictions. I do just wish you’d take the feelings of other members in the community into consideration.

1 Like

I’m not so sure.

It is like going to a rock concert and playing Country music. Sure some might like it, but it is not what people are around for.

This is the same type of community when players held a funeral ingame, and players crashed it, we still got videos of people laughing about it.

Wow is not the type of game to push agendas. They can’t even get women work place rights in order. So any movement they try to push just comes off as catering for subs.

3 Likes

Ehh. :man_shrugging:

Well this doesn’t scream “I’m going to manipulate somebody liking my comments to feed into my agendas!”…

Oh yeah, it does exist.

I just think it’s often gets misused for silly stuff, like say for example… going into somebody’s post history.

Especially if most of the negative light is perceived from somebody else… somebody like leen here.

Same here. I mean if people in my community told me off, i would be very cautious moving forward, or talk with other people on what issues they have with me.

2 Likes

I’ve already put all I wanted to say out :man_shrugging:. I just love RuneScapes event and it’s so nice they care enough to add so many nice cosmetics and quests related to pride. I may just have to check over there more often.

If you’ve already put all you wanted to say out, please stop spamming the forums with duplicate threads.

4 Likes

I was referring to this thread silly. And I’ll continue posting my feedback , thank you :+1: :rainbow_flag:

I remember a time when you would play with other people online (late 90s and early 2000s) and never even consider if they were white, black, male, female, muslim, christian, lgbtq+, or any other label you can possibly come up with. Can we please get back to that time? It has 100% no bearing on gameplay what so ever. I have no interest in any of the labels. I just want to have people who can play competently that I can enjoy chatting or BSing with.

5 Likes

This thread is a duplicate thread of identical ideas in at least three other threads you’ve posted.

On this same character.

Not even accounting for how many times this same “feedback” (spam) may have been posted by you through your alts.

3 Likes