Happy pride month! Hope to see in-game events!

Just wanted to celebrate pride month and hopefully get some people interested in celebrating in-game or if other events are happening. I really think this should be an event in-game as a official micro-holiday with transmogs and toys. Also a pride shirt and tabard.

Any events in-game to celebrate pride please post here. Until Blizzard makes something official, what are some ideas you’d like to see? :rainbow_flag:

16 Likes

And yet another.
Flagged for spam

64 Likes

Interested to see where this goes.

1 Like

Pride includes all individuals, right, even if I’m not LGBT? That’s what I’ve been told. If you don’t include me, you’re not really being inclusive. #DarkRangerLivesMatter

22 Likes

Happy Birthday, to me! Give me a free sub!

2 Likes

Weird how we can all immediately guess who the poster is whenever a dumb thread like this pops up.

27 Likes

Happy straight man month all, here take this blue ballon

33 Likes

Okay, Coach Z.

1 Like

of course :blush: it’s for everyone to join if they wish to do so.

1 Like

Tuullnn, you, sir, are a man of inclusion. Thank you for your post and for promoting the acceptance of all regardless of gender or preference.

2 Likes

That depends on you, what ideas would you like to see for pride month?

1 Like

You mustn’t be familiar with the OP.

5 Likes

Told you, the only Pride Events you are gonna get are the ones people put together themselves. There isn’t an official one ingame as it never showed up on the PTRs.

1 Like

This thread is to gather information on events that may already exist and to encourage discussion on what theyd like to see as an in-game pride event.

No, this is his other account. They are easy to pick out.

3 Likes

Lying about the purpose of the thread? That’s unlike you.

I would like to see you banned.

15 Likes

Thank god for gay people, helps the population imbalance and reduces the amount of filthy little brats I have to throw across the planet.

6 Likes

Runescape Pride event 2017

Pride “toys” ROFL. Did anyone else think of certain objects used to perform certain functions on certain anatomical locations?

4 Likes