WoW Classic Update Schedule and Free Character Moves

Please open migration off of Thalnos. PLEASE.

On Herod its favored horde pretty badly. But as a Alliance player who wanted to play on a PvP server. I want there to be more Horde than Alliance. I accept and understand that once honor is out, damn near every flight master will be killed and camp especially in high pop areas. But id rather get a group of 5-10 people and run around in a gank squad than be apart of a army of 100 begging for scraps getting damn near close to zero honor. The Horde that have the 70% pop base (goes for the Alliance heavy servers as well) will need to accept the fact they choose the “safety net” of being the bigger pop, and thus lose out on the fun of “underdog” status and grinding 10x harder for honor and rank.

1 Like

Hahaha. Critical thinking isn’t your strong suit is it?

I made that post 4 days ago, before they implemented the faction restriction yesterday. When transfers first opened, there was no faction restriction, hence all the Alliance crying that their guilds/friend groups have been split up.

Try again!

Blizzard sure knows how to piss off everyone in a short period of time, it’s almost like some sort of talent.

1 Like

Meanwhile Westfall (PVE) is sitting at 75% Alliance / 25% Horde. . .

This will make any semblance of turning on PvP flag a joke.

1 Like

Why isn’t arugal horde transfer only? Going by wow head we are the 5th most imbalanced server very close to the top 2 everyone else is complaining about!

Arugal needs to be horde only transfer it is already getting hard to find groups for pve and the pvp due to imbalance is unplayable like the others have mentioned countless time’s.

Just xfered off overpopulated Skeram horde to help overwhelmed Heartseeker horde. I’d rather be overrun with alliance than not be able to find any.

4 Likes

Welcome to the fight. Plenty of Ally to kill!

What an actual joke. They promise phase 2 on Nov. 12th and then now they magically get to take 2 more days? I was super hyped for the honor system but this is ridiculous. Thanks for taking all my hype to play classic and toss it away again. I really hope the team reads these and realize how stupid they’re being.

What is really funny is that people seem to think that limiting the transfers to Horde only is going to create any more balance than there was before.

Most Horde are going to stay right where they are because they have zero incentive to transfer. They’ve established their friend lists, their guilds, and their inner circle. It’s going to take A LOT to convince them to transfer to a different server, even if it is free.

All this is doing is irritating Alliance players, and will do nothing to help solve your balance issues.

3 Likes

At least it isn’t exacerbating the issue. further.

Yah, I don’t understand it either? Character x fer? WT? If you don’t want to get ganked, play pve. If you play pvp and know by the first week server imbalance. you move onto another server? WT? is going on. I don’t live or die by looking at @#$%ing forums. I expected to be in a BG today?

It might.

Especially if Alliance players just start quitting or rerolling instead of tying to get by on a server that it’s impossible to do so.

1 Like

You know what. I’m on Grobbulus, us server? I didn’t know there was 3? But pretty even as I see it. So if you’re horde come on down. If you’re alliance come join us. rumor has it that alliance did a raid in U.C. 400 strong? As for what I see. nothing like getting off boat at Theramor and run into a horde raiding boat. lmao. Or a couple weeks later, horde on theramor wall killing alliance as they try and go for the flight path. all these happen at different server times. It’s a blast. See u there

If you know this server xfer bs is going to ruin ur game play, ur right come to Grobbulus (US). Its better to have a Q timer than to spend yrs playing on a server that’s going to suck. Trust me, been there done that like most of u all.
You better hurry before blizzard finds out and panics.

If not enough of the overpopulated faction is using the free transfer, maybe implement faction specific login queues as the next nudge?

Multiple large guilds have already transferred. Population is up across all zones and from census results.

It seems Blizzard thinks it will help, and evidence this far shows it already is.

1 Like

Unreliable and unable to be taken seriously.

[citation needed]

2 Likes

Believe what you will. The HS discord is covered with new people, zones have more Horde pop, and cities are finally returning 50+ players in them.

I’ve seen the new guilds already recruiting and in zones. Showtime moved to HS which is an absolutely awesome addition and huge guild.

The results aren’t very reliable, but have been constant over the last three weeks and have already had an increase.

Interestingly, you mentioned that this irritated Ally players, but the Ally in HS discord were cheering about it when it was implemented.

According to new guilds on HS there is already a queue for the transfer to go through as well, while there wasn’t at first.

This is all while the Layered servers weren’t reduced to a single layer yet. Once they are if queue times are outrageous we may see even more.

4 Likes

How do I find this HS Discord?