WoW Classic Stress Test on May 29

1-10 has a much better feel to it, leveling will take some time and gives some more testing. I hope this is the standard from now on, 1-5 is so limiting and does nothing but lessen the impact of so many testers.

I’ll be a good soldier and try to log in for the first 2 hours again, probably to no avail, but hey that’s why we’re here.

That was a brilliant end to the last stresst test it was pure awssomeness cant wait to the 29th

1 Like

Thank you Blizzard!!

2 Likes

They need to consider account age more, players that are 10-15 years old didnt even get invited meanwhile streamers are getting this idea in peoples head that its nostalgic and more hype to watch a beta gameplay than for players to play and test beta themselves because the streamers are trying to promote their channel…real nice

1 Like

This, very much. I would love to see Onyxia and Nefarian rampaging through Orgrimmar, getting revenge for all those times their heads were on top of posts!

2 Likes

Sweet! Can’t wait to level to 10! 5 was fun. Once all the login mess cleared up.

Inb4 all the new threads complaining about not getting in the next stress test.

3 Likes

Killing it Blizzard team, I cant wait to log in on Aug 27th.

2 Likes

I just wanted to thank Blizzard for the stress test invitation. Despite the login issues which happen in a stress test, I felt a strong sense of community pride in the game! I enjoyed the groups, the quests, the feel of the game! I consider myself lucky to be a part of this strong community. And thank all the workers at Blizz who made this possible!

3 Likes

I received an invite but was out of town. Will I still be eligible for the next text?

Looking forward to it.

Tell Hogger we’ll see him soon.

3 Likes

Very excited! Thank you

I’m not sure about the next Text, that depends on if you paid your phone bill I suppose. However you should be in the next test if you got an invitation for this one. :wink:

I’m super pumped! BIRTHDAY STRESS TEST! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

6 Likes

Nice. :blush:

Just wish these were earlier. Can’t keep cancelling things to make it.

good stuff ty

i tried yesterday all during the stress time and the only time i got in past the d/cs in queue the realm died shortly after. but was able to log in and lvl 3 toons today to 5 which was fun. hopefully next time will be better. thanks for the opportunity

Yes! Looking forward to it!

Will there be anymore standard Beta invites over the next few coming days?

yes the only thing the horde got was a gnome and dwarf raid in the valley of trials lol