WoW Classic Stress Test on May 29

Damn. I sold all my gear and bought booze tor the shutdown party and destoyed my hearthstone. Feels bad man. Lol

3 Likes

Good stuff. Looking forward to the next one.

Wait. You guys are having another one?! So soon??

I thought the next one was next month!

EDIT: Read the full post.

Ahhh. So we DID beat the server to death with a ballpeen hammer.

2 Likes

Summon ALL THE RAID BOSSES!!!:fire:

2 Likes

You need to give Hogger the test growth stacking buff and make him the size of Ragnaros!

I wish the PVP server faction restrictions weren’t up during the test. I had to delete my lvl 5 Horde because I wanted to check things out on Alliance near the end :(.

BLIZZ COMING IN LIKE A MAGE WITH WATER FOR ME! OMG I LOVE YOU! Tyvvvvm for letting me play early in exchange for some help with testing! beyond a fair trade imo.

4 Likes

Great news! See you all next week :grin:

1 Like

Will the next test be better?
Will I get pass the Create Character Boss?
Will Streamers get to make 2 characters before I get even make one?
(That Happend Last Time)
Will I try again on the 29th? Hell Yes!

5 Likes

Really excited for the 29th. This stress test was an absolute blast once it was underway. Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Exciting.

I will be on and hopefully help out with finding anymore bugs even with annoying D/Cs

HELL YES, hopefully my character will still be there. Thank you for doing this Blizz, love what you guys do for us, even if other people don’t think it’s much!

To those who were slaughtered in northshire by the horde. See you next week.

1 Like

OMG that was super fun, and this time level cap increased :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Awesome! Despite the painful first 2.5 hours where I couldn’t make a character or get into the server, I had a lot of fun after once the traffic died down. Got to level 5, killed Hogger, did some PvP, got eaten by raid bosses. It was a blast!

1 Like

Nice and all that you want to test the login screen
 but why you dont make the streamers do the same ? why do they have privilege to enter the game instantly and everybody else just sit there on the login

2 Likes

Hype! Lets crash that login!

(And I mean it, I’m pumped@! :smiley: )

2 Likes

Bridge gang lvl 10 meeting at the bridge where it all started!

anyone looking for wow classic friends to play with heres a group weve started.

Cant wait for next week, Hope we can help further the testing and preparation of Classic launch. I’ll see everyone in Northshire next week as well. Bring it on!