WoW Classic Stress Test on May 29

Was fun. Brought back alot of memories. Ill be back next week. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’ll be my pleasure.

I will be reviewing the logs of yesterdays Log In Boss Battle to ensure a quick and clean victory for us next week!!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure everything’s gonna get wiped

Thanks Blizzard can’t wait for launch day!

1 Like

THANK YOU BLIZZARD!!! Can’t wait to test out Classic again next week!!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Such a wonderful, bittersweet end to the stress test. Most emotional server shut down ever. Amazing job, Blizz! Everything looks great but with the feel of Classic. I haven’t had this much fun in so long. Thank you for letting me be part of this testing experience. <3

5 Likes

Thanks for the update. Very excited to give it another test. I loved that taste of Classic.

3 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Will we actually get to play during the stress test, or will we be forced to watch streamers again for two hours?

3 Likes

It was great getting into the ORIGINAL AZEROTH!!! The classic community will be amazing to experience again. Thank you Blizz!

2 Likes

Had a great time, met a lot of good people even though none of us were above level 5. Thanks for the great time, can’t wait to have more fun later in the month ^^

2 Likes

Thank you for all the great work.

3 Likes

Thank you, got some awesome vids /cheer see you on the 29th

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity. While the login experience was unfortunate and the difficulty actually connecting to the server was maddening, the experience was still very enjoyable once you got past that.

The spawn rate of starting area mobs could have been better given the number of people, but it was exciting to see so many people in one zone.

Thank you for moving forward with Classic!

3 Likes

Well this sucks to those looking for invite still. hf all!

1 Like

Thank you, Blizzard, for the opportunity to try out the Stress Test # 1, and appreciate the additional Stress Test for May 29th.

2 Likes

I can’t even begin to explain how much I’ve loved taking part in this phase of testing. First thing I did was make an Orc and run around. Made a quick trip to Org so I could dance on top of the bank for sentimental reasons. Then I deleted her and made a Nelf to test the run time to SWC. 2 hours. Oh the memories! Made some reports along the way. Can’t wait to do it again next week!

Awesome!

That was by far the most fun I have had in this game in many years. I experienced very few issues today and reported anything I did come across. But all in all, it was very smooth and I was definitely impressed.

The event at the end in SW was an absolute blast! Thank you all so much. If you all were by chance testing layering to see how well the servers would hold up with big, open world events, I would say that test easily passed. There were hundreds of people in Stormwind all in the same area and I wasn’t getting any lag.

The only time I dc’d was when Hakkar would hit me for some reason lol. I reported it.

Thank you so much Blizzard for bringing back the game I love!

3 Likes

A big thank you to whoever bought my linen cloth off the AH. (And to the amazing classic team!)

4 Likes

Omg yes, I’ll be able to tame a pet and look at my talent tree. Goosebumps all over me

6 Likes