WoW Classic Stress Test on May 29

Thats what I would have liked yes, so there would be more testers instead of like 3.4k out of the 1m+ playerbase or however many. And I already did that earlier, this beta crap doesnt bother me anymore.

And for those who keep checking this thread:

11 Likes

Waitā€¦ Does that mean they arenā€™t wiping the level 5 characters?.. Really wanted to test fresh launch strats :frowning: and it could potentially reveal more problems having every single person logging in at the same few starting spots rather than all the random spots they logged out.

1 Like

Any new invites?

Listen to these people beg.

But if you want them sweet priest heals im going to need an invite.

1 Like

I deleted my toon. Why donā€™t you ever tell us this stuff beforehand? Jesus.

Yall are literally giving beta access to people who dont even play wow.

1 Like

As far as I know, even us stress-testors have to have active accounts, so what is the problem?

why did you delete?? lol they would have wiped it for you if they needed that to happen

6 Likes

I deleted it cause I hate myself.

2 Likes

nooooo >.< haha iā€™m sorry you have to go through this

its fine, 1-5 is like 20 minutes
5-10 will be like 2-3 hours depending on rng

1 Like

Hope everyone has a great time <3

1 Like

The biggest question that is outright being ignored to the point that its laughable.

Keen as for the Stress Test Tonight been waiting for this all week XD

they literally answered it already.

12 hours until stress test. Hoggar going to get pwned. Again.
Canā€™t wait to see the daily thread topics: streamers, blizz hates us, loyalty or advertising, streamers, beta invites, blizz hates us, streamers, beta invites, streamers, blizz hates us, and ofc streamersā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m still waiting, able and ready for my beta accessā€¦ yup any time nowā€¦ :wink:

Can anyone explain to me why they consider 2-4pm the stress test but the server is open until the following day? Are they only doing specific testing during that time period? If anything more people will sign in after 4 when they get out of work.

Itā€™s to give players the opportunity to experience classic and continue to tune layering. Think of it as a micro beta.

The stress test at lvl 5 was extremely chaotic and you couldnā€™t really do much.