Reminder: WoW Classic Stress Test Tomorrow

Just reminding everybody that the next WoW Classic stress test is happening tomorrow/Wednesday at 2:00pm PDT, the full details are in the original thread: WoW Classic Stress Test on May 29

Your characters are looking forward to seeing you again and we thank you for your continued support!

29 Likes

see you there bois

Can we look forward to bosses rampaging around again??

Nice!

1 Like

Seeing us again? So there was no wipe? Darn.

thats cool and all but how about a statement on the foolish decision to remove unarmored epic mounts?

4 Likes

Awesome. Wish it started one hour later though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Team, really looking forward to it! The last stress test was epic!!!

1 Like

No character wipe confirmed?

Still waiting for invite bro…

6 Likes

Really disappointed to hear this if it means they aren’t wiping.

Missing out on one of the main reasons people were upset they couldn’t get in last week at the start. Which is to have a test run of what server launch will look like. Guess it’s not happening again. :frowning:

Bit early for me, so I won’t make the organized event but I’m looking forward to another evening with classic tomorrow night. :smiley:

would be awesome if we can do some level 10 wsg! but no worries if not. lookin forward to level 10!

Cant wait to finally put a point into my talent tree and do ragefire chasm lol

1 Like

I’ll see you there fellow testers! I’ll bring my most stressed out face. :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

If you needed to be reminded of this, then you don’t deserve to be included.

Tru dat.

2 Likes

Sadly, 2pm PT makes it the middle of the workday for me and it’s extremely unlikely I’ll be able to participate …

That’s just when they are monitoring the server closely. It will be available to play on until the next day at 4 pm pacific.

Any chance you could open up a few more slots for it?

Ok, stress test check list:
:ballot_box_with_check: Coffee
:ballot_box_with_check: Biscuits
:ballot_box_with_check: More coffee just to be safe

I’ve already declared that tomorrow is take away night so I don’t have to be bothered with cooking or cleanup. I think I’m ready. Might go to the market and grab more coffee just in case. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

/cracks knuckles

“gets ready to take on Login Boss”

8 Likes