Wow account banned permanently - edit - account unbanned after multiple appeals

Second account. Only that particular license is banned.

I could actually still post on my perma banned account for like two weeks after closure bc it doesn’t uppdate until you log out.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter if its buying gold, you’re trying to gain something from ill-gotten gains at a cheaper price.

An influx of tokens bought with a sudden rush of gold is gonna flag the account for investigation. if that gold is found to be bought, then you’re gonna have a bad time.

1 Like

thank you.

They track the gold coming in. Not the purchase afterwards.

I havent played classic in a while. so i couldnt comment on it directly now. just for at the time i was playing people were doing this.

Keep submitting appeals, even after they tell you to stop.

It’s like someone already said: what are they going to do? Perma-ban you harder?

3 Likes

Gotcha. Though that’d make posting this on a second account ban evasion which is usually punished with…

No. Their in game account was banned. Not their posting privileges.

False actually.
I bought a second account. Blizz does not care if its another license.

1 Like

That’s a weird setup in all honesty.

It’s also more than 1/week. What on gods green flat earth do you need that much gold for?

Things…
I’ve probably bought like 100 since they released.

it just screams RMT operation to me. lol

1 Like

Not really. Forums and game are separately sanctioned. If they were vacationed here and swapped accounts, then yes, they could be banned on the second account for that.

But if they’ve never done anything wrong here, they aren’t going to sanction you here.

Tokens are like the opposite of rmt

I remember buying the max allowed back then in WoD, when they were dirt cheap. Because all i did was have like 15 alts doing garrisons, pouring in millions a month.

1 Like

I’m press X to doubt.

Thanks for moving this to CS! Hopefully you can get a bit more help. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am scared to look and see how much I’ve spent. Is there a way to just see the total? I didn’t see a total when I looked but I am on my phone.

1 Like