Will S3 gladiator cutoff rating change due to dqs?

They’re doing the “ignore the playerbase until they lose the will to keep asking” strategy. Perfected over the years.

3 Likes

My hopes for an answer are as low as my motivation to keep playing this game…

However, i won’t let 4 month of grind vanish into empty teams without a fight.
Get ready to read my posts until woltk (or until an answer Kappa).

1 Like

Yes, hopefully it does not come down to that!

:alien:

Arthas would be ashamed of this level of support.

nah, he’d reward it with boxes of grain

Wicked Jnateee

If Bloodraw has million number of fans I am one of them.

If Bloodraw has ten fans I am one of them.

If Bloodraw have only one fan and that is me.

If Bloodraw has no fans that means I am no more on the earth

A single ray of light shines down on a leather-bound storybook. The book opens and a voice begins reading it:

UNKNOWN: Once upon a time there was a [lovely princess]. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love’s first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible [fire-breathing dragon] Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon’s keep in the highest room of the tallest tower. For [her true love] and true love’s first kiss.

The voice laughs. A big, green hand rips out a page of the book and shuts it closed.

UNKNOWN: Like that’s ever gonna happen. What a load of -

We see an outhouse and hear the sound of a toilet flushing. Out steps [SHREK], an ogre, who tugs at his underwear and shakes his foot of the page still stuck to his shoe. He looks lovingly at the [swamp]he calls home, and goes about his daily routine. This includes taking a mud shower, brushing his teeth with bugs, bathing in a muddy pond, gathering giant slugs for dinner, and painting a warning sign.

In a [nearby village], an [angry mob]gather up to go after Shrek. At night they enter the swamp and wait outside Shrek’s home, though Shrek sees them coming and sneaks up behind them.

Any good news on US server after the reset ?

Just checked…sadly no change.

Also on ironforge website - cutoffs last updated 21 days ago for season 3 which basically did not include any changes. No response from blizzard or feedback from the email sent to hacks@blizzard.com. Seems like none of the twitter posts people made a few weeks ago yielded any results as well.

This is really disheartening to say the least. I for one feel tainted regarding how there has been no response AND no action regarding season 3 results. On the bare minimum - ladder cleanup can be done to remove teams not eligible for rewards and an adjustment to glad / r1 cutoff to be made after this is done… this would probably take 5 minutes of work for each region.

I really feel for that r1 duelist team with over 1000 games played who responded in this thread in EU 2s when there are currently 15 teams occupying a gladiator spot which do not have eligible team members therefore these teams should be removed. They played warrior rdruid too so probably 10-15 min games on average…it adds up to be a lot of time of effort and the season is completed disregarded on the clean up end for the first time in TBC classic.

Please blizzard let us know something regarding this matter…you are looking into this OR at the very least don’t keep us hanging. We all want to enjoy wrath of the lich king and future classic expansions but some of us will never forget this and will instantly cancel our subs due to the sour taste this has left for some of us. Cheers and take care.

4 Likes

Thanks for your kind post <3

I can only agree with you. My expectations are the same :

• Simple cleanup of uneligible teams
  • An answer from blizzard to at least let us know that they care about us… the customers.

Wish all of us can finally get over this in one way or another.

4 Likes

Bump for response.

1 Like

bill zard pls no scam

3 Likes

Somewhat impressed people still have hope they’re going to respond to this. You have 15+ years of evidence saying otherwise.

No update on EU neither…
The silence of Blizzard is killing me… DO/POST SOMETHING !

1 Like

you never know…

1 Like

Daily bump for response.

1 Like

LF Support in order to remove empty teams and adjust the bracket like it has always been done since arena exists in wow.

3 Likes

Damn, maybe Azyrixx is right

1 Like