Wild Growth Target Priority: Pets > Players?

more bumping

Another day another hot fix, but nothing about WG.

Still a bug

more bumping…week 2 raids are well underway for those that do weekday raiding and still not even an acknowledgement of the issue

bump bump yet again

1 Like

still bumping since they are fixing other classes broken stuff but not druids because Blizz hates druids…

bumping since I just did patchwerk 25 man and I couldnt wild growth all 3 tanks because people had treants and ghouls that my “smart” heal was deciding was more important to heal than the tanks

We’re getting trolled at this point. See how fast warrior concerns were addressed after recent nerf?

FFS Blizzard its been pointed out now for weeks and youve had multiple maintenance days to fix it…thanks for reminding us that you hate druids and our concerns arent as important as other classes.

I just gave up and went boomy. Also leveling a hpal as because it the master class it seems for heals and do not suffer from any major bug.

daily bumping

bump/10char

I posted about another bug with Wild Growth here:

I can confirm this and posted about it here as well: Wild Growth Bug prevents healing on target(s)

Bumping yet again! another week of raiding with our AoE heal being broken and making us much less effective healers in raids…

Bumping again.

Daily bump…still broken.

Going to bump this as well, spell is damn near useless …can someone at least acknowledge this?

Since we’re here, Prayer of Mending also jumps to pets, so if this gets fixed it will probably be fixed for Priests as well.

*(I still hate druids though)

1 Like

Tf you even casting Pom for. Bind that shield to scroll wheel brrrrrr

1 Like