Wild Growth Target Priority: Pets > Players?

Bump again

more bumping

even more bumping

more bumping to get this thing fixed…though seems Blizz prefers to ignore this massive issue

bobby will surely deliver

Can confirm, its still Broken, Atleast the hunters stopped crying about their pets being dead but serious @Blizzard, please fix this!!

Also confirming that it’s been an issue since the beginning. It’s seriously detrimental to playing resto druid and it is detrimental to any group or raid playing with a resto druid.

Step child class

Bump /10char

more bumpage

Blizzard, please fix this! 9/10 more than half my WG spell is going on pets and not players. Its a big enough issue that it changes the play style in situations where I’d use WG, but instead don’t because I get more output using other heals… not right being that it’s our best heal. Plz Fix!!!

Bump again

as a hunter, please do not fix this bug. Sincerely… my pet… (just kidding, it is annoying. Please fix it blizz)

they fixed fiery dmg and meta gem weaving pretty quick tho

I don’t understand is this not something hot fixable? Does it need a patch? Is it working as intended? Can we at least get some recognition.

At first I kept thinking that my frames were broken, I did not have a separate frame set for pets, as when I cast WG it would only show two or three players covered when in a five man. Turned on pet frames voila! there was my WG… on the damn pets

bumping. Again raiding last night, army of the dead was targetted over players, mirror images and others.

Seriously Blizz how long are you going to leave resto druids broken…

Also please all submit in game bug reports for this to keep it on the radar!

more bumpage!

extra bumps