Wild Growth Target Priority: Pets > Players?

Raid is tomorrow i guess they dont care about any bugs…

Way to go blizz.

Bumb again even tho i lost hope.
Raid release is today.

Another resto druid here, have you guys noticed some absent Rejuvenation casts? I use Clique, so I don’t know if it’s clique’s problem or WoW’s (most likely WoW cause I had no problems with this in TBC just a month ago)

Sometimes I’ll mouseover Rejuvenation on one of my party members and nothing will happen. Animation goes off and presumably my mana goes down too, but the party member doesn’t get the rejuvenation. No one gets it as a matter of fact. it’s kind of frustrating.

I have not seen this bug yet. With the default ui rejuv sometimes get pushed out of view but still apply all thanks to the buff bug with the default ui.

The only similar thing is when using wild growth if it hit a pet most of the time it do not cast to the 5 targets that it should. I have gotten some that dint hit 1 target lol.

Pet are what make wild growth break. Bliz could just remove that it can target pets and voila it fixed.

Daily bumping for a slim hope that they fix it.

Please blizz. I played resto druid all through original wrath and cata, and this is absolutely not how wild growth worked back then. This bug severely hampers our output and makes our best heal a complete crapshoot. We raided naxx last night, and it never heals the target despite being lower health than others and immediately jumps to pets at 99 percent instead of players at 75 percent health. This is unacceptable to still be bugged.

They have been ignoring the community since wotlk came out.
What a great way to show that they care and how dragonflight will be different and that they have learned a lesson in swadowland.

They probably fired nearly all the staff at the hq for someone at the top to grease thiere pocket even more. I am getting more and more convinced that the “team” on wotlk is 1 dude lol.

Please don’t let us raid another week with this so damn broken. Im fine with pets being targeted if they are indeed taking dmg and no players nearby have dmg too, but it should always prio players over pets

I submitted an in-game bug report. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

same…several times

Same, it seems that it not important that the main aoe heal of a healer is broken. Should have gone hpal!

bumping for attention

1 Like

I have the same issue. If pets are the only party members damaged, it spreads on to them, which is fine.

If the entire party/raid is damaged, it will prio the pets leaving 2-3 party members without heals.

Also, if everyone is at full health (pre-pull, etc) and I’m using wild growth to proc Revitalize, it will prioritise the pets instead of the party members.

bumping again

How many days to I have to bump this.123

more bumpage

I gave up and went boomy. Blizzard is just garb at doing it job…

Now my esc sometime blow up but hey that all i can do until they do something…

#showtooltip
/cast Typhoon
/stopcasting

should fix it for now

Dear Blizz - you are putting out hotfixes every other day at this point, can you PLEASE fix our AoE healing spell before raid tomorrow night…this is getting frustrating

bumping again…hoping it is fixed in today’s longer maintenance!