Why the level 58 boost is bad for the game #stoptheboost

This will come back to bite you. I promise.

LoL comparing boosted characters to terrorists.

Well if someone doubted you not having a legitimate issue with boosting now we definitely know you don’t have one.

Because of your new hot takes or are you just going to repeat what you already said?

I’m going to go with the latter.

Does that mean he went full circle yet?

Those are both what you’d call my opinions, not necessarily what they are objectively. But it’s irrelevant because you said I wouldn’t respond at all. That was your claim. And you’re going to choke on those words.

same logic no?, different degrees. Both are unidentifiable so that means they both don’t exist?

That is the goal of some of these forum trolls. Derailling an argument is considereed a win.

1 Like

There there, it’s okay just admit you have no real issues with boosting and are just vaguely offended by them for non sensical reasons.

It’s not like it’s possible to think any less of you at this point anyways.

it’s fine for as far as I am concerned, the OP still holds the same water it did before these trolls derailed it.

‘real’ issues. ‘real’ is just your way of dictating what reasons are valid and what aren’t You’re definition of ‘real’ isn’t real in itself.

Hardly anyone was asking for boosts before we got them

1 Like

I think the win was getting the boost yeah? (which is what we got)

Stop replying to me unless its the topic at hand. You have enough time replying to just me to respond at my first comment. You see why it’s hard for me to believe that you will come back to it? That’s a rhetorical question BTW.

You’ve been asked multiple times to provide an actual in game issue with boosting and refuse to do so.

Nah, its not a win until we can skip to lvl 68 at least. Also tbc isnt out yet so there is still hope for both sides.

You can’t frame an actual question as a rhetorical one. It’s not how rhetorical questions are to be properly used. You may find it hard to believe, but it will happen.

I haven’t, I’ve given it. You didn’t agree but couldn’t think of a response so you pretended as if I didn’t write it.

Next expansion grasshopper. Have no doubt it will come

Please, you are wasting all this time when you could be replying to my first comment.

I’ll do it in my own time when all these other trolls have stopped spamming this thread.

1 Like

Again? Do you not understand?

Feel free to state clearly and concisely an actual in game issue.

So far you have not done so.

You have even acknowledged that boosted characters aren’t even distinguishable from anyone else.

Im hoping this boost is so successful we’ll see a max lvl boost a couple months into tbc.

No, do YOU not understand. I haven’t even READ that comment yet because there was too much stuff to reply to so I have no idea whether I could counter your points or not. That doesn’t support or go against your arguments, it just means I haven’t had time yet. I will do it when I want. I’m off to bed soon.

I have mate, we’ve been going at it like this for hours.

1 Like