Why the lack of Customization?

Well maybe I’m bias but I love that you, Midare and Lann can chase away the trolls usually and quickly especially the evil Worgen but that one is personal for me.

4 Likes

I’ll complain about not getting magenta eyes :eyes:

3 Likes

There’s just got to be some amusement to it, or something that feels worthwhile. Just like the puppy dog, this one seems to just have a set of talking points they go to instead of actually participating. And it’s all tilted towards pushing faction animosity outside of RP, and who has time for that.

plus, it can be amusing to see them trying to draw me in and not biting

4 Likes

Please do. I´m not well versed in Draenei lore, but if you guys have a basis to ask for that eye color, please go ahead.

The less cloned you become in regards to your own AR, the better, me says. I proposed coral colored eyes for the NB on the basis it would be a unique color that could be used to explore “fire magic” on them.

Omg, sorry!!!

Can I get your old statistic post then? I don´t feel like checking 1000 post above this one looking for it T_T…

You are literally using the good ´ol “Hurde BiAs” argument. and sorry but as a Horde player that has suffered her own serving of bias AGAINST my expectations, I frankly find the idea people believe this is real nothing short of insulting. For me, the “faction Bias” argument is just an argument done on bad faith to play the victim to get more free stuff, period.

There I said it.

2 Likes

This is how you argue. After I genuinely took my time to explain why your oddly specific requirements for Alliance getting anything are wrong, you just start saying stuff like this:

I’m not looking for fights or to troll anyone. I’m here like everyone else because Blizzard seems to be listening, and I want them to hear what I and a lot of other Alliance fans have to say.

3 Likes

I don’t know what your point is. You’re right? But I’m saying that we have a worse case of Blizzard adding ‘repetitive’ customization, and we’re still taking 8 of the bottom spots for least customization. This new pass Draenei are getting is only repeating that too - and that’s why I’m here complaining about it.

How is it not obvious? I joked about NB getting their faces fixed because Horde fans are complaining about it, even though NEs have had the same problem since WoD. They’re literally getting their faces fixed now, and there’s no word on NEs getting theirs fixed.

1 Like

People like this always use this as an argument even though they know it’s BS, he’s a prime example of if you read his previous posts he claims Void Elves aren’t getting anything new despite getting almost all of our hair colors on different hair textures.

2 Likes

No, explain what´s YOUR point, then. What´s the deal with implying there´s a bias against you? What do you want to achieve with this?

Today you mention LF DRaenei, this past week has been Velves and only Velves. I haven´t seen you upvoting, contributing nor proposing ANYTHING regarding the LF portion of the LF Draenei. Nor have I seen you posting PTR threads, etc.

I mean, people can come here to complain about “Horde Bias” and I just have to point to the Forsaken in SL to obliterate that argument.

So MANY things the Forsaken should get as customizations; is not even funny -and believe me, a “Belf toggle” to RP Dark Rangers is the less creative suggestion of all.

2 Likes

Would these be enough from a quick search?

4 Likes

Perfect!!! Tyvm, Tarrok.

Though apparenlty the poster who complains over “how much the Belves got” thanks to the same jewerly is literally making an 180º to confirm jewerly is terribad customizations when we apply the rule to the Alliance races.

Frankly, the truth is that jewerly plain sucks, period.

2 Likes

I’ve shown my support in heaps of customization threads. I’ll continue to do so too, even for races I don’t personally gaf about. And I’ve voiced my opinion about LFD Draenei in this very thread plenty of times, too? I don’t know what else you expect me to do.

My point is that we’re not getting anywhere near the amount of focus Horde is? We have the same problem Blood Elves have on our races but only worse, and we still manage to take eight of the bottom races for least customization choices.

4 Likes

:hugs: :hugs:

I was so shocked but also not really to see people try to misrepresent your constructive posts the other day but I am glad you are still making them

Also I couldn’t agree more with you on the topic of people wanting NEs to have stuff from NB. BE players didn’t see any benefits from the loss of visual distinction so idk what that point is all about, I do support Highborne options for NEs though I’m not sure what people mean by them lol

3 Likes

To be LOUDER. MUCH louder. Bring friends to the cause, make as many PTR threads as necessary. Find common points and address them one step at a time.

2 Likes

Well thank you and also oh my gosh it’s a Lann reply, I love it and I love you, just saying. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I replied to the rest of your comment, btw. My bad, I somehow forgot to. And I already am making plenty of noise. I’m not about to dedicate hours of my day for this though, when Blizzard clearly doesn’t give af

Oh my my!!! Long time no see, Lann!!!

How you been? We have missed you on the Belf thread, I´ve posted tons of images since like two weeks ago hehehe…

Also, incoming Incubus. Pray it uses a Belf esque model XDXD.

3 Likes

Blizzard monkey paw, you get KT bears

Which, if I think about it, could be done awesomely

2 Likes

/sighs

I… don´t know what more to tell you, man. I can empathize cause you see, pretty blotched customization pass for some of the other Horde races too, Forsaken just got like the option to hide the bones slightly better and a bunch of eye colors and that was it, nothing actually innovative nor unique.

I think the problem the races that got a mediocre customization pass is precisely related to this: to a certain lack of emphasis in both UNIQUE stuff -as in: stuff NOBODY else gets- and stuff that somehow gives us a visual resume on their story.

Alliance suffer from a chronic case of Human Potential, ergo the story and unique flavor of it´s races is not even well developed sans the Nelves (lul).

Horde gives the impression they got more “unique stuff” cause the races -fortunately for us- have kept a modicum of uniqueness as far as story beats are concerned. Tauren act different from Orcs et al and the same with all the other Horde races. That makes easier the job of the artists.

1 Like

I’ve tried to read some threads here and there, I think Mag has gotten a lot of my likes when ever I tune into a thread or they just happen to post when I’m reading some, suffice (?is this the word I want) but suffice to say from what I read here and there I have questions as to how

They are able to say this, yet had no problem allowing VEs to jump the line when core races were being worked on, and BE fan complaints over lackluster options coupled with the loss of visual distinction is really not cool.

I do look forward and hope for BE exclusive Farstrider tattoos of course.

2 Likes