Why the lack of Customization?

To be fair, I don’t think Void Elves should get more Blood Elf eye colors. I’d love for them to instead get some of their own colors for more options.

10 Likes

Ngl I’m just tryna make myself feel better about faction changing after being a Belf since tbc those green eyes got me homesick.

I hate High Elves but blue eyes the only color we have that doesn’t make my char look like an extra from Adult Swim Barney the Dinosaur

Just… come back to Horde :sparkles: we are awesome

3 Likes

So then pick the purple, purple pink or white that Void Elves have, I personally prefer the purple pink color on my Void Elf because with the burgundy colored hair it’s a totally win look.

2 Likes

Could do it like druid forms and have unlocks, and tie some to professions and quests too.

This could expand into other forms of customization for racial effects too.
Change the effect on arcane torrent to a holy or fel effect, the aoe slow for nightborne bubble colours, lightforged GUNN, the kind of rocket you use for rocket jump, ect ect.

4 Likes

I’m rockin the white eyes on my main ngl it looks pretty sweet, he’s mogged in a mix of light/void crap for a “Netherlight Crucible” type of vibe.

Plus my Quel’delar :heart::heart::heart: my favorite sword forever.

1 Like

I have really limited time to play and I exclusively PVP, I love hopping on and doing two or three battlegrounds, so I need the fast que.

If they didn’t change my race during merc mode or if they added the Horde v Horde battlegrounds they’re experimenting with in TBC I’d prob come home though :pleading_face:

1 Like

This might happen if they actually remove the faction barrier so then you could. I approve of that. :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

Also, discussing things with some friends.

Another void elf one, but is it possible that when the real pass comes, we could look into adding black sclera as an option for their eyes for a distinct aesthetic?

https://static.alcone.cloud.bosslogics.com/usr/2019/09/12/4ChfrF9ilRV5cuxbcaSk/whiteout.it-dt-f.jpg

While elves usually have glowing sclera, having an inverse of this and just turning it into a literal black void would kind of hammer home the feeling that something is very wrong with them.

Even if it’s only for a few separate colours as an option, the purples and reds like this would be huge.
Purple, white, red, pink, and all black would cover the aesthetic spectrum for them really well. Blue is a huge maybe because that’s really more so for the high elf subrace than anything, but can probably just toss it in too for rule of cool.

Also, giving them N’zoth like irises to make them more distinct would be pretty “easy” and make them more visually distinct as well. It’s the little details.

19 Likes

Just come to Horde and merc :smiley: I know you said you want to be your race but that’s what I do

2 Likes

Black sclera is something I’d love to see for Void Elves :heart:

You have my like!!

3 Likes

I have only ever been in battlegrounds with you on Horde side a couple of times but never Alliance side but I don’t merc from Horde to Alliance, I would from Alliance to Horde if I could though. :wink: :wink: :wink:

I’m going to agree with you here girl. Green eyes big no no for Void elves. And also red eyes. These should be Blood elf exclusive.

Also, let’s not forget about these lovely Old God eyes suggestions for Void Elves:
https://imgur.com/a/1ZRv8XF

Let us lobby for these instead :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Yes! I love these!

https://m.imgur.com/a/1ZRv8XF

We will keep PvPing >:) and my Alliance Alts are top secret

13 Likes

I’m in love with the black eyes. They’re exactly what I’ve been asking for my void elves for such a long time :sob:

5 Likes

And if you check the colours the one in the very middle is bright orange / reddish, but with it’s own Old God flavour. I honestly love them all, such amazing work done on them.

Clears throat ahem, but let us not get ahead of ourselves. For now I am perfectly happy with just asking for the gaps in our ponytails and the unevenness in our hair to be fixed in the places where tentacles were removed.

I’ll resume any further requests in some later patch :blush: but I will still support threads for Voidy customization in my comments =)

1 Like

hey linxy, why do people who play void elves and want to be a blood elf… not just play a blood elf? i always wondered this. and as usual blah blah blah farstrider tattoos for blood elves and runic ones for magister types. anyway

i had a long day. always hard coming back to work after those 3 day weekends you know? hope you are doing well

best,

magnificent

4 Likes

Check out these threads when you have time. :smiley:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-nightborne-customization/1083676

21 Likes

And warlocks!

17 Likes

Should this be implemented, it could be something like Racial minor glyph to turn off Entropic Embrace or something. So that this could allow people to choose to go void mode for Dark themed Paladins or Light themed paladins (if they put the glyph) if you guys ever put paladins.

Just a suggestion

5 Likes