Why the lack of Customization?

They get a white hair color now. The actual color is a very soft pink.

At this point I don’t think they look at any feedback on or request for customization options for other races…

1 Like

Link: Feedback: Nightborne Customization

If that is the case, they shouldn’t have bothered reversing their course on character customization, a heavily requested feature by the community, only to then disregard the community when it comes to implementation and planning.

The options that the Nightborne ended up with do not reflect the needs of the Nightborne player model, nor the wants. What. Was. The Point.

7 Likes

They shouldn’t have said “we’re focusing on these Allied Races (plural) right now” to explain why they’re taking requests for core races but not implementing any customizations for them next patch when really the only requests they apparently looked at, understood, acknowledged and passed on are for one Allied Race.

Weird how they can reply to and directly address one crowd but not all the others too.

3 Likes

Link: Feedback: Nightborne Customization

I’m holding out a glimmer of hope that they will acknowledge, at the very least, that they’re working on improvements based on the early feedback they’ve received.

It’s hard to compare the asks of the Nightborne community vs. the Void Elf community, considering that they were merely asking for color changes and on the Nightborne side we’re essentially asking them to revise most of their new additions.

That being said, it was amusing to see how quickly the CM responded to the request of removing Void Elf tentacles from certain hairstyles. Meanwhile, it’s been radio silence for the steady stream of Nightborne requests since their release.

8 Likes

The first and second female hairstyles are to die for & the face as well!:black_heart:

2 Likes

That first hairstyle needs to replace the stupid “Pigtails” one. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Good ideas my fellow brovine.

I’m going to shamelessly tac onto your post by mentioning Taunka faces and Taunka body paint.
And if I may be so bold to ask for Runemaster styled body paint/ tattoos, to help make our Monks feel more Tauren/ HMT, as opposed to Pandas. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Some of us have used also the ptr forums to leave feedback. Perhaps you should try to post there.

Oh I did comment in a thread on the PTR forum too. Haven’t seen more of a reaction there. Just sad how obvious the favoritism is.

4 Likes

The original message said that they also move feedback towards the developers. Their current focus are these three AR exclusively with VE being the easiest to work with (copy-paste), obviously.

I know what the original message said (btw they said their focus was on LFD and Nightborne and they kinda gave Void Elves stuff too because they saw the feedback) . The problem is that they haven’t acknowledged any feedback on Nightborne or LFD at all either.

7 Likes

For Nightborne I’m also wishing they will add that in-game Azshara skin if possible, and some light pink skin tone from Night elves.

3 Likes

While on the topic of customization, make the High Society Top Hat transmogable so I can finish off my Flaskataur set.

4 Likes

worgen tails option like pandaren has and please can druids form use your current transmog like the Incarnation old armor(this can be a glyph for who dont want use)

1 Like

Hi Linxy!

Could you please tell the team we would LOVE to be able to customize our Entropic Embrace form in the character creation screen just like Worgen players can customize both their Human and Worgen forms? This way we could add so much diversity to our Void Elves. Imagine we want to play our Void Elves with a regular looking body, but when Entropic Embrace activates, we could customize it in a way that my hairstyle activates its tentacles, or that my eye color changes to something else, as well as hair and skin color.

This would be SO COOL. And those High Elf players who don’t like Entropic Embrace form at all could simply choose their default regular skin so that they don’t even see their bodies changing when it procs.

You have no idea how many Void Elf fans would LOVE to see this implemented. The possibilities this offers are ENDLESS.

30 Likes

Yes! please!

2 Likes

You got any of dem… eye twitch… green eyed Void Elves? :crazy_face:

Green eyes are one of the last few things unique to Blood Elves :frowning:

8 Likes

Not true yall got gold eyes and hair styles that don’t look like yall bought your shampoo & conditioner at the local Walmart let me have this bro I’m tweaking

1 Like