Why so much hate over high elf options

(Commentary): On this, I disagree. I think Highmountain Tauren, for example, should receive something before, say, Humans get anything new. I think for the sake of parity asking for races that did not receive much attention to receive more, is a fair position. I think Worgen, Goblins, Gnomes, Pandaren, etc… could all use quite a bit more on the new customization front. So, I will disagree that Core Races should get stuff before Allied Races; Races lacking in customization should get things before those who have an abundance of options. I’m also in favor of the easier additions being added as well. In a lot of cases that’d mean passing things down from a Core Race to an Allied Race. Draenei tail lengths and decorations to Lightforged Draenei would be an example. I’m also in favor of this happening in reverse; I’d love to see Draenei getting the option to, say, customize a forehead rune.

2 Likes

Good thing it’s not an opinion and it’s a thing that happened and done with then.

You should start saying what you really mean, instead of hiding behind misinformation.

It’s a valid opinion to outright deny others their customization requests because the ones I received don’t vibe with me the right way so everything needs to halt till I’m satisfied

It’s nice to be truthful hu Lann? :heart:

(Commentary): There really is no reason to be so aggressive. If you’re frustrated with him, either step away from the computer for a while to relax and calm down, or just put him on ignore so you don’t have to see his comments anymore. Lashing out like this is not productive or helpful to anyone.

2 Likes

God, the lack of self-awareness is just hilarious. Cheers.

7 Likes

Thats the way you see it because as I pointed out before you want more HE customization in the immediate.

1 Like

That’s Kizzan’s signature though is it not? Can’t go a few moments without trying to be hyper aggressive for no reason :neutral_face:

1 Like

(Commentary): As far as I have seen things (I won’t lie, I do not read every post of the hundreds of posts long threads), people asking for natural hair colors and hair styles more becoming of High Elves aren’t asking for it now, but for when Allied Races get their pass. I won’t be surprised if some do ask for it in the immediate, but from what I’ve seen, that’s not the general attitude of the original High Elf group.

1 Like

It varies, but I’m replying to just one person atm in terms of my use of the word “you” it wasn’t a generalization of all HE fans.

1 Like

And like I told you, that is another lie, because customization requests are not customization demands.

But we both know you exist to lie to get your way. :heart:

Oh you’re back?

Did you finally find any points to debate or you’re just around to keep trolling, don’t answer, we both know that answer.

Cause I don’t remember telling anyone they shouldn’t be allowed to have requests. :man_shrugging:

This is Cezol. Being overly aggressive for no reason and trying to act like “Im not mad, youre mad” 90% of the time.

7 Likes

Instantly breaks after seeing a drunk panda posting

Instantly breaking continues

2 Likes

Ah yes, lying and denying others their right to requests out of pure selfishness is “no reason”.

Forgot antis defend each other even when being constantly in the wrong. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

As usual, that’s a no.

Keeping your credibility at the lowest as always. :heart:

Nah man Forsaken #1.

There was a point when I thought blood elf posters were bad. I never could have foreseen the void elf posters of today…

2 Likes

See what I mean?

The best way to treat Kizzan is to just to ignore the dude. Nothing constructive ever comes from speaking with him. There are plenty of users that are swell people though like Nic and Exacitor that will actually discuss thankfully.

3 Likes

5/10 for having close to 200 bites, but this troll is too obvious, really. MHP, low post count, asking a question that couldn’t be asked without actually seeing the complaint threads, which also means you’ve seen the threads that ask the exact same question you did, giving you your answer. But that wasn’t the point of the thread, was it?

Edit: OP also left after the fire was lit. No more posts after the initial question.

3 Likes

I mean you’ve yet to prove me wrong on that.

But keep fishing for those anti likes till you tire yourself out.

he certainly has a strong sense of self-awareness, doesn’t he?

1 Like

I don’t trust the sunwell.

Velen shoved a dead naaru core into that thing. I bet The Lightforged will use it as a portal to invade similar to KJ.