Why so much hate over high elf options

This was the biggest crime, how could this happen?

Dude, your first response to me was to remember an argument from 2+ months ago.

Definately not “Im not mad, youre mad” grudge posting.

4 Likes

I don’t think most people are upset about either side getting high elf options but I think people are getting upset that people are asking for all of the blood elf options to be dumped over to void elves which is kinda’ not cool. Wanting a copy/paste of an existing race just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

If you’re going to request high elf options be reasonable and request things that blood elves DON’T have to make void elves look more high elfish but at the same time not steal anything from blood elves.

Having said that though, I hope that in the next pass we get some more void-oriented options first before more high elf options.

I really want the death knight skin tones for my void elf.

3 Likes

What does this even mean? You’ve in multiple threads regurgitate my stance I’m very clear on which is “Core races should take priority as they’ve received lack luster options” and you come back with

And now you’re accusing others of lying? It just doesn’t fit your narrative so you twist what people are saying and thats fine thats your thing, but I’m personally not interested in dealing with someone who’s intent on misunderstanding what I am saying, but I have no problem re clarifying every time you engage this way because like you said

Though I think the statement you used applies more to you here.

As for a realistic response, people are getting annoyed after a crusade by helf fans that they ask for more things when their race gets somewhat added into playability.

Especially when their demands tend to try and negate how blood elves virtually got shafted.

6 Likes

i needed to google that word…

Except the ouright truth on antis.

Like how you all continuously alt hop, as proven by this one right now. :rofl: :rofl:

Continuously proving everyone right on the sketchy behavior employed for the sole purpose of denying valid play requests.

And you think you’re in the right, how sad.

I’ve literally never seen you post anything constructive but flame baiting, so forgive me for expecting the norm from you.

But I mean i’m glad we’ve changed?

Just using context clues to figure things out.

This self awareness issue needs to be brought up again? Also, I posted enough constructive criticism previously. Lann can attest to that.

Just because you dont remember that, but remember an argument from 2+ months ago isnt my issue.

2 Likes

Dunno if you’ve heard or read.

Lanns credibility is slipping out of sheer spite for customization that doesn’t remotely involve High Elf fans, not exactly the crutch you wanna lean on for support.

And your attack on me is what?

Because i call out antis on their bull? Okay. :joy:

OH GOD! LANN IS BEING OSTRACIZED FOR HAVING AN OPINION NOT NORM TO EVERYONE ELSE.

CALL THE FBI. WE CANNOT STAND FOR THIS.

But really…

4 Likes

I mean… in one singular line sentence you captured accurately my issue and what I see a lot BE fans being annoyed with, in terms especially for me anyways but the trying to invalidate the fact Blood Elves got shafted.

So not only is that answering the OP its pretty quick to the point of summarizing things up lol.

3 Likes

That outright goes against other players because he’s not satisfied with the things he’s actually received.

That’s what we call spite yes.

So you didn’t read, gotcha. :ok_hand:

I think the best thing to do here would be to put the dude on ignore. But I’m just a spectator at this point. It amazes me how heated one dude can get over cartoon elves.

5 Likes

You realize people can have opinion that go against what other players want right? Thats what an opinion is.

Like not everything is spite or malicious when its against the helf agenda, just stop acting like victims. MAYBE PEOPLE WOULD FIND YOU (that community) MORE LIKEABLE!

4 Likes

This has always been him. Breaks after one post, and acts as attack dog.

1 Like

Void Elves have done better than they should have compared to other races. And I think Cezol has demonstrated admirably why we’ve had enough of the HElfers.

6 Likes

Just sounds to me like everyone would benefit from putting him on ignore. Especially when even dudes that are on his side of the argument are telling him to stop being aggressive. It reaches an absolute state of hilarity at that point.

1 Like

No no no, that’s fine, great even.

His “opinions”, are not going against anyones views, he’s outright called for the halt of AR customization because he’s not satisfied with his Blood elf customization and then claims “core races should go first”, when they did.

You honestly believe what he has is an opinion and is defensible?

So we for sure haven’t read the thread, or it doesn’t really matter since you have and have had your side of the fence on this topic.

Oh, cezol is here. This thread has reached maximum possible entertainment value. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

2 Likes

Thats an opinion. Yes, someone can hold that opinion.

No, its not a crime to hold that opinion.

You’re legitimately saying that a man has lost credibility because he has a differing opinion than you. There is no amount of words that can change what this basically is.

4 Likes