Why so much hate over high elf options

Supporting requests. Cool.

I’m talking about the fact you know my stance, I’m very clear on it,

And yet just for one example, people will take that, and say “You don’t support VE customizations” which is why I used the term shaming, which I do feel you have participated in though this is the quickest example I can come up with but it serves for a reference to what I’m talking about.

My points being taken out of context in regards to core races coming first, to being equated to not supporting VE options, I do feel is a disingenuous attempt at shaming in order to push for more HE options from some people.

And just for reference I am very clear on my stance and always have been, which is echoed again in this thread,

And the shaming I referred to since you want to scoff it off, is when people take my stance, know my stance, and regurgitate back as “You want only BE’s to come first and don’t support VE customizations”, which I feel you have liked posts from individuals who have echoed those statements hence why I would group you with them.

I have never once seen you agree on my opinion core races should come first, this is the first time, if thats where your opinion is I’ll meet you where you are on the topic, I’m glad we agree.

1 Like