High Elf Customizations for Void Elves

Obviously if you’re playing a velf character, don’t waste thread space on stupid comments. You going to look at all my previous retorts for grammatical or spelling errors too?

Maybe thats a you thing I don’t take my time policing what other people do or how they see their characters, so I can’t comment on your comment.

High elf fans have received enough, they don’t deserve more because I don’t like my blood elf customization”

Let’s not start Lann, stop pretending people don’t know what you’re about.

1 Like

(Commentary): It’s hardly a stupid comment. You’re stating I play a Void Elf without proof. What is obvious, is that I play a Mechagnome.

(Commentary): If I were the sort of poster to resort to something like that I’d have just noted it in my other replies?

(Query): Perhaps you’re becoming agitated?

(Suggestion): Why not step away from the computer for a little while. Read a book, take a hot relaxing bath, enjoy your favorite meal or snack, go for a walk, etc… this thread will be here when you get back.

2 Likes

Those “wildhammers” are bronzebeard wildhammer weebs.

Forest trolls, dark spear, ice, desert are all just trolls. Just like how humans range from pale to dark brown, same concept. Zanda on the other hand clearly have something else going on, with the glowy eyes and mottled skin and all.

Are you quoting me or paraphrasing what you think I said while inserting your biased take?

Because I never said that, I think core races should come first, simple.

The quote if you’re trying to allude to is a quote to represent me or my stance, even if you were paraphrasing past thoughts of mine, would read more along the lines of “Core races should come first”.

Far less words then you used too so should be easy to remember for future reference.

I never once insinuated you play a velf and I could care less. It’s obvious that my comment is under the assumption if you are currently playing a velf during the time you wanna run laps around your double thinking brain

No no no sweetie.

You outright said that in the blue post because you were agitated about your subpar blood elf customization.

When it has never been about “me first, then them”. When it comes to request, you can ask for your things and I can ask for mine, but you outright wanted for us to not get anything because you didn’t like the stuff you did get.

You literally exist to police the high elf request out of spite, you haven’t alt switched and you’re regularly in high elf threads, of course people will call you on your past. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m not you’re sweetie.

Blizzard stated their priority was core races first. Giving a non core race a second visual theme before a core race, is a valid complaint, and asking to redirect back to core races is valid. You’re just mad because it conflicts with your “now” attitude.

Okay I said you’re inserting your bias take on my stance and re iterating my stance for all to see, provide me with a quote and I’ll explain it to you if you’re confused. But I’ve been pretty consistent, so yes all know my stance, they also know you, and unlike you I don’t alt hop.

This has devolved into pointless trolling, as is it’s destiny as a High Elf request thread. I was actually thinking when I looked at this earlier that it was nice that there was an uninterrupted discussion of adding features to High/Void Elves.0

2 Likes

agreed, this thread devolved real fast. Maybe we should get back on subject about requesting customization discussion rather then whine who get’s what first.

And it is, what that blue post was is what we call a “sneak-peak”. Why do you think blood elves already got a ton of new customization that you’re not into, yes, because they’re a core race.

Wanna know why?

Cause the high elf request is popular, my guy, what better way to build hype for an expansion by pulling back that curtain.

And it worked, because people are still talking about it and wanting it expanded.

1 Like

You gotta try harder than that.

1 Like

No wonder it bothers you that my stance is core races should come first if you think the entire expansion is supposed to be catered to you.

Cezol: You do this!
Lannisterian’s reply: I do! Have an insult!

What kind of counter argument is this? :rofl:

3 Likes

I really don’t, cause they did.

Sorry you’re just not into it, seems pretty selfish to blizzards work to me. :man_shrugging:

Lol regular tones and high elf eye colors and suddenly the expansion is catered to me.

What I did there was state a fact, the high elf request is popular, as much as you and antis don’t like that, why else would they announce customization for it ahead of other ARs and even other core races?

1 Like

Jesus stop saying High/Velf. It’s Velf. Saying stuff like that is only going to confuse less informed players.

Regardless, I’m all for add customization, but where it makes sense. However, we have weirdos in this thread claiming they’re playing a high elf when they’re not.

So you wanna talk about what we can add for VOID ELVES, then lets go. But stop with the High BS.

1 Like

If Lann isn’t the victim in a Lann V someone discussion, it’s not a Lann discussion. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Why would that bother me? What do I have to do with people who have valid reasons to dislike the Alliance HE request. I support Alliance HE options, done hopefully in their turn with the rest of the AR’s.

You’re the less informed player.

I literally posted an interview with a Blizzard art Director and you were like, “Nah. Let me argue the semantics that I was just contradicted about by an authority.”

2 Likes