Why more druid forms?

For starters on travel form, most dungeons are outdoor and raid isn’t most forms of content. It’s used literally everywhere else.

I’m fine with Shamans getting more forms, but I also understand this is a business, resources are a thing, and they’re limited. So yes, I think the class that spends almost all their time in forms deserves priority over the class that if you’re spending more than a second or two in their form for fast movement through combat, you’re bad.

Bear form: Required to tank
Cat form: Required to dps
Moonkin form: Required to dps
Travel form: Not required, but time spent in it is significantly higher than ghost wolf. If you collected the data and compared it to ghost wolf as a ratio, it would blow it out of the water.
Ghost Wolf: Minimal uptime used for movement, quickly getting out of it to return to dps in combat scenarios. Used indoors when can’t mount in cities, etc. ​

So really I’m saying, yeah I’m fine with it, but not before us, sorry it’s just not close in usage.

1 Like

Artists and creators are shackled to their desks in dark and dank warehouse basements. They are fed fish heads at the end of each day. If they do not meet their quota, they are subjected to piped in Barbara Streisand music blaring out of a dozen cracked speakers.
Going rogue is only a distant dream.

I’m here with my thumb up my keister waiting for them to make more Shaman Spirit Forms.

Quite bitter and nasty.

The reason I mentioned it, is because some soulshapes simply do not fit Shaman. Quite frankly, the zone does not either. So I was merely trying to find a correlation.

Shaman need love. I wasn’t born bitter and nasty, I’ve been made this way but constant abuse.

This really baffles me. Like you pointed out, in a year they’ll be completely pointless. Why spend more time on them instead of giving Warlocks a stable-like feature?

2 Likes

To claim you are abused simply because you play a certain class that only has a choice between two or three shapes for a form you do not stay in all that often is quite offensive to those that are actually abused.

I shall not speak to you again.

This is a good point. I hate to do any complaining since Nightborne are getting fixed though. :grinning:

I still want my freaking incubus. Blizzard it can’t be that hard to add one!

1 Like

They could probably just take the new male Nathrezim model and change the skin color.

Stop trying to get incubus to happen. It’s NOT going to happen.

People have told me Demon Hunters, Classic Servers, Buying gold with cash and a bunch of other things will never happen. WoW has proven then wrong time and time again.

1 Like

Keep dreaming then

Plz bump the extra thicc thread friends

2 Likes

Agreed, and I don’t say this because I main a lock now, it’s just true. I will always be a druid at heart, it was my first and only main for the better part of 10 years. But enough is enough with the druid forms. Give locks, DH, DK’s and some other classes some love.

Also give some love to those classes that don’t have special forms or pets to allow them some class customization on the appearance side. Just don’t go over board on any class please. Keep it simple and classy.

1 Like

Void elf locks should only summon void based pets, not fel imho. And Demo locks should only summon fel based pets. Voidwalkers are not demons.

I’d rather offer a choice of flavor rather than limit it

I go over this history, about how Void wasn’t separate from Demons for most of WoW, in my master post :smiley:

1 Like

I know, my opinion isn’t popular. I just prefer to keep things lore based. And it really never made sense to me that warlocks summoned void walkers.

I’m not sure why most of these threads begin with dismissing what others are getting. “Why do they get this when we can’t get x, y, z”. Druids only see their forms if they play bear/feral. They don’t see armor.

Warlocks definitely deserve more demons and abilities to change demons, perhaps like hunters do, but I wouldn’t say others deserve flack for getting things. The designers working on those may not even have anything to do with the other classes.

2 Likes