Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

Someone saw my adorable pic of an enslaved dreadlord and decided to hate on warlocks tbh

6 Likes

bump!!!Give warlock stables!!!

3 Likes

Shameless self bump

State of the game kinda sucks.

Adding greater class nuance, class-centric content, and class based customization would slap

4 Likes

Shameless help bump.

Please save the warlocks, Blizz…

3 Likes

Bump: reminder Blizzard promised us an incubus glyph back in 2010.

5 Likes

Dear Blizzard,
We’ve had the god damn same Demons for 17 years… actually we are the only class to lose Demons/Pet… R.I.P Doomguard, atleast Destro gets to see Infernal every 3 min.

Please I’m begging you, please consider more glyphs atleast, but it would be absolutely amazing to be able to switch out our Demons for more variety, this stable idea sounds amazing.

Yours Sincerely, A Warlock Main for 17 years,
Pepino.

P.S, Legion has amazing models, also a suggestion for Demonology can we switch out the Felguard for a Dreadlord…
Thanks, xoxo :heart:

5 Likes

So looks like a lot of love heading towards Druids once again with the Barbershop option able to now change Travel Forms without Glyphs….

Why cant our Warlocks just use this to change Demons types??..

Personally I’d prefer a Hunter system of a Grimoire/stable that stores different variety of Demons we’ve collected, but I’m literally grasping at straws here…I’d definitely accept some sort of Barbershop option… really take any option…

Seriously, when will Warlocks get any love?..

5 Likes

I support this thread.

4 Likes

WARLOCK STABLES BLIZZ

C’mon y’all

Warlocks haven’t had love since Mists of Pandaria with Green Fire

We went through Legion with all these new demons with zero access to them

We were promised Incubus Glyph back in Cataclysm, THINK OF THE HETEROSEXUAL WOMEN INTO SKINNY GUYS AND THE LGBT COMMUNITY

3 Likes

This is some amazing work! Good job!

3 Likes

Asked Thd (warlock hall of Fame PvE player of repute) if he’d support it or thinks it’s a cool idea and he said yes :eyes: :relieved:

6 Likes

In here just to suppor this glorious idea, cause Warlocks have some pretty amazing demonic pets and they shouldn´t have them limited arbitrarily by spec or “functionality”.

Also, Incubus when? cause my fem het Forsaken Warlock could use some eyecandy.

(If these look suspiciously similar to the Belf model I won´t get mad)

6 Likes

Id really like to have the ability to send my pet to loot, like hunter has. Demons are sentient. If anything should have the ability to loot things, it would be them.

5 Likes

I didn’t know this thread existed but now that I do I’ll follow it because I’m a major Warlock fan and player. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Also thanks for mentioning it in other thread so I did see it. :yum: :yum: :yum:

5 Likes

Pleased to be of help, Moon.

Also, I´ll wait with baiting breath to see Midare´s “reaction” to my suggestion in this thread, hehehe…

2 Likes

Shalashaska made a YouTube video a few weeks ago of their Belf male customization concepts and near the end some options are very demonic. I would be very happy if we get an incubus warlock minion that looks like belfs :smiley:

3 Likes

Found it, video starts at timestamp that would be perfect for the basis of an incubus

3 Likes

Warlock: Demon, go loot that corpse!
Demon pockets [Invincible’s Reigns]: No loot here, master.
Warlock: Another one empty? I’ll have to file a bug report…

…is pretty much how that would go…

3 Likes

You must remember that the company went full 180 on warlocks after the events of he who shall not be named happened. All his hard work was removed except the green fire. Then you have the Developers just basically making demonology not playable and Ion saying we don’t want you playing that spec. And lets not forget how mages and demon hunters robbed us of talents. So I have zero faith in the company doing anything to better warlocks.

8 Likes