Why more druid forms?

Druids getting new forms. Hunters still getting oodles of new things every expansion to tame. And yet Warlocks still can’t spice things up a bit with other options of demons to summon?

All those models from Legion gathering dust. And the promised Incubus hasn’t been done since it was mentioned in MoP.

Ngl I’m annoyed.

Even Soulshapes get more attention and they’re not going to be a thing really once Shadowlands is over. So why can’t they give us something?

54 Likes

Their are a bunch of simple customization that blizzard could add but choose not to.

DH - Eyes match colors of tatoos, using the dreadlord forms as a base for a new meta form since they use the same skeleton

Dk - Red, Green, Blue eyes, Runes on body

Warlocks - Multiple forms for the different demons, more demonic skin options, eye options

They just choose not to for some reason

I don’t think holding Druid forms is gonna help you case though, it’s a triple AAA company, not a indie, they should have the resources to add customization options like this regularly

27 Likes

I believe in Druid supremacy.

And apparently so does Blizzard.

14 Likes

Same with shaman wolf form, could easily make them from current models

16 Likes

The Big bears from Legion, that would be perfect, especially for worgen.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie this low key annoys me, especially since my warlock is demo… definitely need more demons, and cooler ones too.

7 Likes

Tell that to Bobby’s yacht.

5 Likes

I want to summon a pit lord.

Even if it’s just a tiny, tiny Pit lord.

9 Likes

Did I miss a Druid form somewhere?

Or whatever demon Calydus is in place of imps

Or maybe an Inquisitor demon for the Fel Doggo

1 Like

Their introducing more customization for the allied races and some more druid travel forms

2 Likes
1 Like

Wyrmtongues, they’re called.

And an Inquisitor would also be pretty rad.

1 Like

More demon slaves? (Perk) :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Now now,those poor druids are stuck with forms instead of mogs. :wink:
Personally I figure it’s due to someone on the dev team being a massive druid fan.

2 Likes
1 Like

Summon the babylords! Good warlocks make tactical use of child labor force. :wink:

They already use the small felguard kids.

3 Likes

i want to see dk with blind/no eyes plus cult of the damned face

Because druid is a player and your pet is an NPC?

We get new soul shapes but nothing for shamans spirit form who cares about soul shapes fhat you cannot carry unto next expac anyways.

I’m happy for druids and nightborne but there’s nothing for me to come back to.

4 Likes