Why LGBT representation in games matters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hZbBudrDoM

A lot of players on these forums really don’t seem to get it, or are just trapped and strangled by their own prejudice.

Blizzard we want more significant LGBT roles, and not only that, but WE need them.

Thank you.

67 Likes

N’wah
/10 chars

145 Likes

Wow, flagged hidden in 1min.

42 Likes

Yes, we know it matters

Stop making more threads, there’s already several on this topic

88 Likes

Who is WE, are they okay? Should they step away from WoW if they need it that badly?

71 Likes

That was quick

2 Likes

I long for a time when we’ll get threads begging for well fleshed out, interesting and engaging characters, instead of wanting them to rely on superfluous characteristics that shouldn’t define someone as a person, let alone a character.

264 Likes

as a Trans person how about JUST STOP already, this pathetic cry for attention is really old now and disturbing. I mean I find offensive that people want to speak for everyone and I don’t need you to or want you too. You do not represent what I need in game or do you anyone else.

All you can say is I want and I can say I don’t want this I want other more important issues fixed than some representation that is not even going to matter on down the line.

224 Likes

I’m gay and I like these threads. It’s entertaining.

5 Likes

you could just use your imagination and make any character you want lgbt… Those threads are dumb, people just dont go around telling everyone theyre gay or whatever, why would that be different in a game.

41 Likes

It doesn’t matter in the slightest not even 1% its a fantasy Game, not America

17 Likes

As a gay dude… No

17 Likes

Nah, it really doesn’t.

9 Likes

You don’t speak for me.

20 Likes

When did we need the alphabet to tell everyone who we are? My god some of you would never made it thru the 60 and 70 like I had too. All this my fee fee hurts is really sad. There more important issues in game to fix how about that first!

46 Likes

Yawn. Arent you bored of these topics yet? From what I see, all these posts do is make people more resistant. The influx of this same BS is overwhelming. Its become louder than the bloody high elf crew.

So.Much.Cringe. ugh

29 Likes

Until we get better Murloc representation in video games nothing else matters.

52 Likes

Thank you the annoying attention-seekers do not speak for us all

10 Likes

Actually, people do! It’s called fanfiction and it is the back bone of any fandom.

BUT alas, even when you do this you can expect a parade of people to come in to tell you how wrong you are.

When people did with with Flynn and Shaw? It was dismissed because of of him having implied to have had a crush on Taelia. It was brought up at every turn.

THEN when Shaw and Flynn became a canon party of the story and Flynn was confirmed as Bisexual…It’s STILL brought up as a way to dismiss him having a relationship with another man. “Retconning” “Doesn’t make sense” and a bunch of other reasons.

It’s almost like…they just don’t want 2 men to be in a relationship.

For some reason. Can’t fathom what it would be.

9 Likes

Just as much as its okay for you to not need to feel represented, its 100% okay for other people apart of your community to want it.

3 Likes