Why do people listen to Bellular when he doesn't actually play?

kekw I’ve played more FFXIV than him apparently and in my mind I’ve barely played the game at all (~80 hours).

He’s just being a salty boi trying to boost his viewer count by playing the salt horn. I stopped watching his content when he stopped being rational in his critques of WoW and just went into unhinged rants about it.

3 Likes

Yeah. His existence was really upsetting to you for some reason. Something about other people watching his videos and you wanting them to not care in the same way you don’t. Then being upset that this was not reciprocated.

1 Like

I disagreed with almost everything he said with his videos lol… was kind of funny actually. He was always a casual player though, barely ever raided heroic. Though he also seemed to align with Preach with everything he said as well.

I watched because I enjoy watching people with different opinions than me, but his channel just became entirely too negative so I unsubbed.

2 Likes

People are “not allowed” to not know who streamers are.

Some forums, you’ll get banned for simply not knowing who one of them are. I’ve witnessed a couple people who returned to the game and asked who they were, explained they returned from years ago and got banned for trolling.

Yeah, you’re confusing me with someone else.

Here you go. I wish I could forget my online ramblings like you can.

4 Likes

That’s just a post where I was questioning why people liked streamers. Nothing in there asking who this guy is.

Again, I think you’re confused.

NW isn’t out until August 31st. There are betas going on right now.

MMOs take time to play. A lot of it. He doesn’t even play the ones he likes. It’s increasingly becoming clear he’s just milking as many clicks as possible for videos.

1 Like

Form your own opinions. Use critical thinking. Its something our society severely lacks these days. Who cares what content creators think. If you agree with them cool, if you don’t, good it means you’re using your brain.

1 Like

Maybe this one will jog your memory. Theres about a dozen others.

It’s a weird take to act like content creators don’t exist, or that you are enlightened for not knowing who they are. Especially when there’s weeks worth of evidence proving that you know about them, because they upset you enough to make forum post after forum post.

3 Likes

He stopped licking Blizzard’s boots. Guess he thinks he’s on the cool team now.

He isn’t.

Don’t forget, Asmongold used to do the same thing until he figured he could cash in on the worst people, players and community of WoW.

Also, funny Blizzard hates Asmongold when main staff is filled with people just like him.

1 Like

Ok, so I saw the word Preach and didn’t read everything else.

You’re really reading too far into this, my stalker friend.

Nobody said they do not exist. People are just questioning why people have these creepy obsessions with them and give them accolades they know good and well they did not earn.

1 Like

I see the word “Asmon” and read nothing further so you’re not alone there.

Having no interest in New World and only recent interest in FF XIV, I have pretty much stopped watching him.

“Bro he said something I don’t agree with how can anyone watch this, bro wtf man”

1 Like

I really enjoyed it, but instead of burning out on a beta test where everything is getting reset, I am waiting for the full release.

I just think it’s obnoxious that people go around pretending not to know who these people are, even though they went on mindless rants about them just hours/days before.

You aren’t enlightened above OP because you pretend to not know what the word Bellular means, even though you’ve condemned him openly in the last 72 hours.

Who cares what people watch? Obviously you do, so much so that you have to comment on these posts all the time to either:

1. Call them panhandlers and condemn them.
  2. Condemn OP for liking them.
  3. Pretend you don’t know them because on the forums, that makes you smart (or something).

I linked 2 of your previous posts because you need to realize how ridiculous your forum persona is. Feigning ignorance isn’t helpful to the conversation.

3 Likes

Me exactly. Played just enough to get around level 16 or so then stopped because I did not want to spoil the experience any further. I tested it. Gave my feedback and honest opinions on the game to the staff in a respectful manner, and now will patiently wait until August 31.

I’ve noticed this a lot too. I think it has something to do with the lazier new gamers.

And I think it’s obnoxious when you sycophants think everyone knows who these people are.