Why do people listen to Bellular when he doesn't actually play?

Ok, so I saw the word Preach and didn’t read everything else.

You’re really reading too far into this, my stalker friend.

Nobody said they do not exist. People are just questioning why people have these creepy obsessions with them and give them accolades they know good and well they did not earn.

1 Like

I see the word “Asmon” and read nothing further so you’re not alone there.

Having no interest in New World and only recent interest in FF XIV, I have pretty much stopped watching him.

“Bro he said something I don’t agree with how can anyone watch this, bro wtf man”

1 Like

I really enjoyed it, but instead of burning out on a beta test where everything is getting reset, I am waiting for the full release.

I just think it’s obnoxious that people go around pretending not to know who these people are, even though they went on mindless rants about them just hours/days before.

You aren’t enlightened above OP because you pretend to not know what the word Bellular means, even though you’ve condemned him openly in the last 72 hours.

Who cares what people watch? Obviously you do, so much so that you have to comment on these posts all the time to either:

1. Call them panhandlers and condemn them.
  2. Condemn OP for liking them.
  3. Pretend you don’t know them because on the forums, that makes you smart (or something).

I linked 2 of your previous posts because you need to realize how ridiculous your forum persona is. Feigning ignorance isn’t helpful to the conversation.

3 Likes

Me exactly. Played just enough to get around level 16 or so then stopped because I did not want to spoil the experience any further. I tested it. Gave my feedback and honest opinions on the game to the staff in a respectful manner, and now will patiently wait until August 31.

I’ve noticed this a lot too. I think it has something to do with the lazier new gamers.

And I think it’s obnoxious when you sycophants think everyone knows who these people are.

Clearly you didn’t bother to read. I don’t watch the guy. He’s click-baity and annoying. Just like people who can’t read for context.

I don’t care if people don’t know him. The poster i was saying that to goes on rants about streamers for likes, and then pretends to not know who they are in other threads. Hes’s a troll, and you bought the bait.

2 Likes

It’s really a two-way street. I’m not going to say too much because I’m not in the mood for another forum vacation, but we’ve got the Spider-man pointing meme going on between Asmongold and Blizzard.

1 Like

Someone talked about streamers so that does not mean people know who they all are. That’s a very weird way to think.

I never claimed anything above the OP so that’s irrelevant.

Nobody cares what other people watch. Watch whatever makes you happy. That’s not the point. It’s when people take these creepy people they do watch and reference them like whatever they say “is the way it is” or are somehow the final voice in something. That or they give them accolades they clearly did not earn. I’ve seen some of the most outrageous and ridiculous claims that people make about these panhandles.

And yes, I saw that you stalked a couple of my posts. I’m proud of you. Expecting everyone to automatically know who random people are isn’t helpful to a conversation either.

“i dont know why people think these celebrities are well known”

• goes to youtube and sees their face the moment you search anything related to wow
  • goes to forums and sees their names
  • goes to twitch and sees them front page

lmao.

1 Like

For someone who isn’t a fan, you’re sure white knighting him.

And reading over everything here, I would easily say you’re the troll, not him because he wasn’t wrong.

1 Like

I don’t expect you to automatically know who he is.

I just though it was entirely strange that you would pretend to not know who he was, even though you felt it prudent to insult and belittle him, a perfect stranger to you.

Not sure what your endgame is on these forums, Forums, but if it’s to be intentionally misunderstanding, you are doing great.

2 Likes

To be fair…

I do almost the same thing…except I slip in a m+ or dailies some days.

1 Like

Who said that?

I don’t white knight Bellular, but I do white knight for the cause of calling out “Who”'ing people that you obviously know who they are, just because it’s makes you seem smart in an online space.

Like on twitter. Pretending not to know who a political talking head is even though you went on a rant about them within the last 72 hours. It’s that, but with a guy who hid his post history.

3 Likes

I didn’t pretend anything. I didn’t even notice his name in that post. I saw Preach and skipped over everything else. Reading other comments here, it seems others do the same.

Nobody is insulting him, they’re just curious why people are giving so much praise and for what? “He did so much” Ok, what did he do? “He uh…”

Not sure what your endgame is but if its stalking about trying to distort the discussion, you are doing great.

1 Like

I never understand this take. Sure, sometimes people might jump on the hate bandwagon just to get the attention, but sometimes it’s actually honest opinions, and tbqh myself, with the game being the way it is, I would personally dislike it if these people just went around pretending nothing is wrong.

Really though there’s clearly no pleasing some people. If a content streamer praises a game, they end up being labelled a shill. If they criticize the game for some very blatantly obvious flaws, they’re doomsayers seeking attention.

Imo, having been watching the Bellular Clips channel, I personally think he’s actually being pretty fair to WoW. He hates the overly convoluted and heavily RNG systems like upgrading conduits and shards of domination, but he’s greatly enjoying Survival, Sanctum of Domination, and is excited about pushing m+. He loves the cosmological lore going on but he doesn’t like how it’s being told, that Blizzard is rushing into the cosmos and alienating the average player. Doesn’t seem like either a doomsayer or a shill to me.

And, as any sane, unbiased person should do for anyone else’s opinions; I agree with some of his opinions, and I disagree with some of his other opinions.

1 Like

I didn’t stalk as hard as you think. I clicked the little magnifying glass in the top right and typed in “Forums bellular” and linked the post i found.