Why are you allowing GDKP in SoD?

There will be a version that absolutely will be perfect for you and provide exactly this.

Hardcore self found, its coming soon

BRO SAID GDKPS ARE HEALTHY LMFAOOO

try to raid on era with a fresh 60. Tell me how healthy they are. IM WEAK

1 Like

No one cares about era.

2 Likes

Says the guy named “Griefgrief” who posted a thread complaining about the community and being griefed… Thought you said you were done with the community when you had your little tantrum post.

On my original server like 4~years ago on classic wow, kromcrush-us (rip), we had zero gdkps on alliance side until nearly the end of aq40 and guess what? we still had bots, bots everywhere.

Same thing in SoD, I got level 25 in the first night and there were already level 13-16 hunters all over the barrens. There was gold for sale before I was 25. The culture of classic wow players buying gold is never going to go away by banning a loot system

1 Like

Era is prob the only version of WoW that people actually do care about.

It is the only reason this conversation is even taking place here, on a classic forum.

No one cares about TBC, WoTLK, Cata, or retail.

No lol, brain dead retail take. The vanilla community since 2010 has been chasing fresh after fresh. If era was it, vanilla gaming would have been huge, it had naxx half a decade before nostcore servers did. It wasn’t and never got huge. Era is just an easy dumping grounds. It’s d2 non ladder.

2 Likes

Its not GDKPs it’s RMT, Blizz needs to enforce their own rules.

2 Likes

It’s going to be very interesting to see how this server behaves. No incentive for bots or RMT. It’s going to be a nice change of pace.

I know this was English but it certainly reads like a bad translation of some kind

Lurk moar.

That’s not even remotely true and would be an absurd thought process, if people didn’t care… they wouldn’t play.

All 25 of you can line up and say that to my face.

Over 600 posts and all I wanna know is if something’s going down in that walmart parking lot.
Or is there peace for our time?

don’t worry the guy you are arguing with doesn’t have original ideas he literally regurgitating something a streamer said with conviction and jumping on the bandwagon

the clip in question is here:

youtu.be/HevCqV9sV8Q?t=563

this was 2 days ago and OP just made a forum post after watching this video

1 Like

Yeah Shadows is usually wrong.

If people don’t like gdkps they wouldn’t be so popular, i for one dislike that people can buy gold and spend it in a gdkp but my soloution would be ban the buyers and sellers.

Right now people don’t seem get much more than a slap on the wrist for buying gold if at all.

Hmmmmmm? What?

50% of them are me and one other rere screeching. Turn back now or lose IQ.

Doing a TOGC 50/50 gdkp right now, wish me luck on DV for a nice payout!

Peak sexiness.

Spriest photo bombed me…reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes