I'm out! Community killing this game fast

GDKPs, selling a level 20 dungeon for gold on blue drop, rfc/sfk boosting, Insane requirements for a raid you can complete with a blindfold on, players stealing your mobs and looking for other ways to grief you while questing

People complain about bots but the players welcome the gold bots with open arms :skull: the game wont get better without all of the above banned from the game. Era is a dump because of it

12 Likes

trust me… that community extends here to the forums… RUN!

4 Likes

yah video games kinda suck tbh

1 Like

Godspeed young rouge.

You will be missed.

5 Likes

I think it’s just your own server.

Agreed. Players like Kayberz and Tirel on the forums make it miserable too. Alll they do is cry all day jockeying for a 4 yard nerf on a spell or for an entire classes damage to be cut in half. Tiring really. Must be methposters.

All the GDKP posts I see come from Crusader Strike. Granted, I could have missed a few, but whenever I remember to check that server that’s the place.

The community is very bad, but Blizzard keeps cultivating it. It’s been explained over and over again how to cultivate a decent community. But they are stubborn in the fundamentals of their game design that naturally lead to a horrid community.

3 Likes

just so we’re clear, the guy named “griefgrief” is complaining about ‘community killing this game’.

Am I reading it correctly?

6 Likes

Ignore listed.

Ignore listed.

Ignore listed.

Man, look at all these players on my ignore list. Why does my chat look so peaceful?

2 Likes

people throwing around bot accusations, like people saying “hax” in an fps game

2 Likes

Now… if I point out OP is on CS then I’ll be the bad guy >_>;;

1 Like

This cow did her first BFD with average item level of 17 a couple hours after I hit 25. We cleared in like 40 min and my trusty wind serpent did plenty of damage :slight_smile:

Zap Zap, and yes she is on CS there are millions of raids going - just whisper people saying you have experience but are on a fresh toon. Especially if you still have greench chrages it will be super easy to find one.

Name and class check out.

Dude.

Someone stole HIS mobs.

3 Likes

Im just waiting for Evilglinda, shes my best friend.

I know you have her!

1 Like

Going personal loot would solve so many issues

2 Likes

I’m hoping warhammer old world can replace this game for me later down the line. If not it’s back to just being a dungeon master and painting/making terrain for my hobbies.

I’m taking this game month to month and so far it might only be a 3 month game.

Personal Loot is trash.

GDKP best pug loot system.

Maybe SoD should have self found mode. No one can use the Mail system or AH this should reduce the bots