Why are you allowing GDKP in SoD?

You’re blind and are clinging to anything and anyone that shares your view point no matter how dumb the things they say are.

you are willfully ignorant

dont care
ban gdkps

You clearly have 0 understanding of economics. But ill humour you…

Why are flask’s on Era 550G? When the same flasks in Vanilla were like… 75G from memory.

1 Like

The bots create literally millions of gold that wasn’t in the economy. The gold buyers buy that gold, they use that gold to buy stuff in GDKPs for stupid amounts. That gold gets spread to non-gold buyers. They buy out the auction house. They repost for higher pricers. Other gdkpers no longer care about the price of items. They pay whatever they have to. People keep posting for high prices because it sells. Everyone has to find someway to afford their consumes so they also do GDKPs.

This is reality. This is what happened. I know it doesn’t suit your narrative, but that’s how this works.

2 Likes

There is literally websites that track the market of every server.

The data is literally out there that all consumables are down in price.

How tho?? How are wotlk cheaper to raid than TBCC servers were when wotlk servers now have far more good and gdkps than the TBCC counter parts had?

You’re both wrong.

You need to log onto Era and look at the auction house.

that sell gold

do care
ban gdkps

Again sites track the economy. Your narrative has literally been proven wrong.

I will repeat, you need to log onto era and take one look at the auction house.

Which era server

There is really only one active one, the whitemane cluster. Just log onto whitemane.

that sell gold. gold that you get from gdkps

do care
ban gdkps

You’re literally about to be ignored and I don’t usually do this, stop repeating and quoting the same stuff, it adds nothing.

Dang. What server is this?

i care so much

dont care
ban gdkps

That was living flame horde.

No gdkps being advertised but look at that AH.

1 Like

gdkps are on every server above high

dont care
ban gdkps

“View hidden replies”

Ignored.

dont care
ban gdkps

geez. i’m over on chaos bolt. we just started getting gdkp advertisements and boosting ads this past week. i went and got the prices for you to see

humbert’s helm: 40g
no mantle of thieves
no pysan
no thorsen
no boneaxe

and then i grabbed some others for you since we are a smaller server. level 25 and under only. we have some blue weapons that are lvl 26-27 up rn going for like randomly 300g
shadowfang: currently 75 but ive seen it regularly go for 20
witching stave: 15
doomspike: 15
brawler gloves: 20
black velvet robes: 12

1 Like