Why are you allowing GDKP in SoD?

i think they should be bannable.

dont care
ban gdkps

Thanks for sharing that info. As much as I don’t agree with doing GDKP’s I can appreciate your position.

I think the root cause of the problem your having is not being able to find a chilled guild of players that can clear content easily so its more preferable for you to GDKP it. Am I right in that?

1 Like

thats in a different game where there are multiple difficulties of one raid.

dont care
ban gdkps

It isn’t a random discord it’s literally my guilds gdkp discord and that gdkp discord is most likely the biggest in the entire game.

It would be like saying you checked the NFL official website and saw no games were played today and you come along and say don’t trust some random website.

But I also went to that guys server and took 6 full screen shots of the chat and not 1 gdkp was posted

Interesting.

Hey now, Blizzard/Activision doesn’t make sense… it makes dollars.

Anything that cuts into the profiteering from those who either directly or indirectly works for them isn’t going to let this gravy train stop and GDKP’s are the single biggest contributing factor to this bar none.

What’s crazy is there is active footage of places like the Philippines, India, Brazil, etc that are effectively running child slave camps to run active accounts to farm gold all day long because of how profitable it is, especially when you factor regional pricing.

WoW is slowly turning into a breeding ground for older boomers who can swipe n win and have no problem crossing any moral or ethical boundaries as long as they get the correct pixels on their screens.

1 Like

wow, imagine my shock. a group of people who are doing a ‘loot system’ to launder rmt gold. what do they call that in real life? nothing like rico right? nooo

dont care
ban gdkps

It’s a solid community of like minded skilled raiders who don’t like pug groups that fail.

Gdkp is hands down the best pug system.

2 Likes

bfd is hard

dont care
ban gdkps

If you like inflated economies. There are benefits to an inflated economy that I’ve experienced, but overall it’s not good for the long term health of any version of wow.

Gdkps don’t inflate anything.

You buying an item in a gdkp doesn’t make the price of mana pots go up lmfao.

Y’all are so clueless when it comes to this

You do know I explained this same situation earlier right?

I just explained in some pretty decent detail exactly how it inflates economies.

gaslight me more mommy

dont care
ban gdkps

No you explained it all wrong and was really a stupid read.

No, I explained exactly what happened to Era, step by step.

1 Like

i love being gaslighted

dont care
ban gdkps

No you didn’t.

You explained it all wrong.

The bots are literally deflating the economy, gdkps are using gold to literally just be like DKP except it’s used in every gdkp raid and not just a guild raid.

its almost like he did

do care
ban gdkps