Why are we not talking about Leeway?

The Leeway mechanic is absurdly broken. This will completely break PvP and effect PvE as well. If you don’t know what i’m talking about just search for it in youtube or something. This should never have made it this far into the beta.

3 Likes

It’s an issue, there have been posts.

Not sure what to say - I would assume it is on their radar.

WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT LEEWAY?

Uh…

I think the bigger question is: Why are you not reading, and posting in, all the threads on Leeway?

Or these forums…

2 Likes

I’ve got my popcorn ready, these responses will be fantastic.

I don’t think he trying to be a jerk, unlike some people.

Currently “Layering” is taking up the “30 New Threads a Day” slot. We can probably fit in Leeway sometime next week, before the next new wave of streamer hate.

3 Likes

Then his title is both wrong, and insulting. He didn’t actually make any case for it, or describe the issues, just “Go search if you don’t know”.

I am so upset you beat me to this. Saw this post and was ready to administer the business.

1 Like

It very well may be a real and authentic component of Vanilla WoW. (Cannot confirm)

Here is the rub tho…

It’s clearly not working as it did in Vanilla, and that much is easily tested and obvious, so something is broken; you’re correct in that statement, but this just means that tuning is needed.

1 Like

I feel like a good amount of these threads could be attributed to a few people posting on alts. 0 post and all.

Could you please send this agenda out to everyone? And CC the Gatekeepers as well? And have they scheduled a weekly recap conference call yet?

1 Like

Sorry, that call was in another layer.

1 Like

LOL, I am trying to be quite at work dude… you owe me a beer for that!

1 Like

by leeway do you mean leeway junkins?

At least I have chicken.