Where is the #NoChanges crowd?

No changes except the changes I want. I think that’s where most of us are at if we’re honest about it. I know there’s some people who take some sort of principled stand regarding WoW, etc, but that’s not me lol.

They’re just my own stupid opinions, but I would have been 100% on board with the removal of world buffs, nerfing AOE hard in classic, and nerfing dungeon boost xp.

If I had any say in the matter, I also wouldn’t have a 58 boost. However, all the anti-boosters have been so supremely annoying about the whole thing that I now support boosts 100%.

2 Likes

They straight up said it was a 1 per account paid service in the panel at blizzcon. They just didn’t say the price.

1 Like

we are being censored into non-existence

Game became that much better without them. I remember when they said if they go then Classic will die because they’re the real majority. Ha.

6 Likes

Not anywhere near as prevalent as it does in 2021. In 2005 there was so few people that knew how to do anything near what you’d call boosting. You’d see high level players helping friends level by powering them through dungeons. You did not see hundreds of mages spamming LFG and trade chat selling 500 mob mara pulls in vanilla. Even on private servers you never saw the mara pulls that we see today.

2 Likes

Looks like you could use that boost.

1 Like

They grasped the part where it didn’t work in classic. The honor system was hot garbage, players raid logging for world buffs, pve content being significantly easier than intented due to 1.12 talents and gear with content tuned for launch, black lotus being camped by bots, price gouging and gold selling, spell batching and leeway. You want me to keep going?

It’s really quite simple blizz has decided the BC experience doesn’t include 1-60. And tbf, this time around classic isn’t going anywhere. If you really want to play classic content go for it, if you want to play BC feel free. You’re not forced to move to BC if you don’t want to. BC has always existed as an expansion to vanilla wow, not a standalone game, and they are treating it as such. If you don’t like it unsub.

Imagine arguing anyone can, “let” a company that is in charge “get away” with anything.

5 Likes

We can cancel the companies. Consumer is always right.

You do realize that

immediately gets contradicted by

?

1 Like

No, because his argument was that there are more pro boosters. Youtube is the biggest platform that best represents majority, while Twitter and wow forum are echo chambers

Where were you on January 6?

2 Likes

YouTube segregates people into their own echo chamber constantly, and it’s still not representative of the population as a whole.

2 Likes

Well, it’s true in his own echo chamber, ergo it must be true.

That’s not even remotely true, sorry. I’m a customer, and I disagree with you, so which one of us is right?

9 Likes

It’s fun when people try to reference something without recognizing the context it was made in.

1 Like

Wow did you have to log in 3 different chars to like that?

You think you do, but you don’t

Right?

A vast majority of the ‘no changes’ crowd quit two months into classic. The rest of them largely changed their mind. Some of them still exist though.

False. They just get silenced by admins so Blizzard can make money.

Did you read about that on Parlor?