Where is the #NoChanges crowd?

They left ages ago, they were never interested in the game just being on the hype train.

All they did was wall of nope bug fixes and things that would have made Classic a more enjoyable experience for all players. They were only interested in the game being for them and like all entitled people, they leave once it’s no longer en vogue.

3 Likes

Thank you for saving me from myself. With your report blizzard can drop me to level 1 so I can officially start TBC the way the forums want me to.

1 Like

We all quit

2 Likes

Even the private servers like Netherwing implemented mechanics to push past the old content. They just had you gain ridiculous amount of xp but you had no choice in the matter.
I prefer Blizzards way of doing things.

Now if they implement a gear shop like warmane i think that would be terrible.

What should we care what some random illegal server implemented? There is no such thing as old content. A lot of quests were even changed for tbc. By your logic let’s remove endgame in classic.

2 Likes

This thread is fresh and unique.

/sarcasm

The world buff meta…

Huge queues…

Mage boosting…

Items like onslaught girde, lionheart helm, hide of the wild being in their final (insanely OP state) on day 1.

Spell batching…

Melee leeway…

I ca list more if you’d like?

You don’t have much of a choice, you either accept it and play or accept it and don’t play… either way they’ll be in a good place. #proboost

Mage boosting existed in vanilla.
Wow nice, comparing population problems to free 58s .

Your logic is flawed.

I care because i care about what options i have to play TBC. If you don’t then cool. What other people did to implement TBC might be of interest.
Old content is subjective.
Removing content is not the same as moving past it quickly. So no that would not be ‘my logic’.

They are getting ready to cross the dark portal, whilst angry people keep attacking others on forums for their own antiboo agenda.

Boost was bobby’s executive decision
you have no say on it

#nochanges died when all the #nochangers left during phase 2.

Sorry.

2 Likes

Where did you get it in your head that the 58 boost is free? All they have said so far is a limit of 1 per account.

It’s probably going to be the same $60 cost as retail.

People that argue botters will pay for 58 boosted toons - it’s going to make more economic sense for them to use that money to have multiple accounts instead. Even if it takes them an extra 1-2 weeks to get to Max level - multiple bots are going to make more gold vs 1 account that reaches max lvl faster. And if one of the accounts happens to get banned, it’s less of a loss than a boosted toon account.

That’s correct. Speed is not what bots want. it’s about the ROI and consistency. Buying boost is also risky if the bot is banned before turning much profit.

But you don’t talk logic on WOW forum.

3 Likes

where are you?

They wanted vanilla WoW. They got it. They probably are going to not play TBC.

Good thing I wasn’t strictly #nochanges. Really dodged a bullet there. I guess I’m allowed to have my own opinion now.

That depends did you actually have your own opinion or were you #nochangesexceptthechgangesiwant

Blizzard is not going to backtrack on the boost at this point. When they announced it, their mind was already made up, and it was final, IMO. They wouldn’t have announced it if it was still open for debate.

Blizzard basically said, this will make us more money, so f you, we don’t care if you don’t like it and we don’t care if it goes against our stated goal of authenticity and makes us lying hypocrites, money matters more.

But the hope is that complaining about it might give them a little more pause the next time they try to add something like this. And there probably will be a next time. This was probably just to test the waters. More RMT shenanigans are likely on the way… they are probably debating what they can get away with next right now.

2 Likes