Where is our latin server, Blizzard? [in Classic]

According last news, Spain community would have a Spanish server on Classic, so my question is ¿why 1 country have your dedicated realm and 10 LATIN countries not ???

5 Likes

My guess is the demand wouldn’t be able to support having dedicated servers there? Idk man.

1 Like

I forgot to clarify that I talk about Latin Realm IN Classic.
right now we have 3 latin realm in Retail/bfa, so that would not a problem for blizzard

Bc they have a bigger population.

2 Likes

Because that one country has more WoW players than 10 latin america countries…(exactly the same case as Brasil)

Our problem (LA player here) always has been the numbers…

2 Likes

I thought Latin was a dead language :thinking:

benediximus et vota!

9 Likes

Latin like caveat emptor or veni vidi vici?

2 Likes

veni vidi vici from the Senatus Populusque Romanus

3 Likes

Ummm cause this is merica and u’re usin our stuffs.

o.0

0.o

Okay, I actually LOLed…

2 Likes

Thalnos is your realm, from what i hear.

Says a guy named…Romulus, of all names!

6 Likes

America is a continent first. Latam countries: Latin AMERICA.

1 Like

We don’t need a latín realm.

2 Likes

America is a continent.

merica is where Blizz is :smiley:

Also, this person is talking about Spain not South America.

It’s on the way!

We’ve seen a large measure of feedback and requests from Latin American players who are currently playing WoW Classic on many different realms, and we want you to know:

We’re working to create a new WoW Classic realm in this region for Latin American players.

This will be a PvP realm that characters can transfer to for free from any other PvP realm in the region for a limited time. Of course, you will only want to make that move if you prefer to speak Spanish or Portuguese.

While we don’t have a date and time for you just yet, we wanted you to know that it’s coming, and we expect to make it available for you soon.

We will update you in the coming days to let you know the name of the realm and the time it will open along with free character moves for a limited time.

Thank you!

38 Likes

That’s awesome, thanks Blue

Kudos. Y’all really are doing a good job listening to the community. :clap::clap::clap:

Grats!

Will this be physically located in latin america? or will it be located in the US and just labeled as latin-american? I ask this because there is a substantial difference between 200 ms and 40 ms.

6 Likes